Battle between lovers part 3-The battle of dragons

The two opposing Titans stood across from each other. Their steely glares sent shivers down the spines of the audience and even some of the champions. The audience waited for one of the trainers to call the first move. And it was cynthia
Cynthia:Use Dragon claw!
Y/n:Dragon rush!
The two opposing dragons rush at each other. Garchomp's claw is covered by scales as Charizard's body gets covered by a holographic dragon. The two attack is collide and send each back. Both attacks deal heavy damage to both pokemon.
Cynthia:Use swords dance!
Y/n:Air slash!
As four holographic swords spun around Garchomp Charizard sent bladed strikes of wind that slice at Garchomp's rugged skin.
Cynthia:Use poison jab!
Garchomp's claw is covered by a purple glow as he rushes to Charizard.
Y/n:Dodge it Charizard.
Charizard simply flies above the dragon and avoids the attack k completely.
Y/n:Dragon rush!
Charizard is once again covered by a holographic dragon and he gives into Garchomp and crashes into the dragon. Garchomp's rough skin ability deals damage to the dragon.
Cynthia:Use a dragon claw!
While Charizard was in close Garchomp's claw was covered by scales and he slashes at Charizard.
Y/n:Sorry Babe but I think it is time for us to finish this. Charizard!
Charizard looks back to his partner as they both nod.
Y/n:Time for our ultimate power!
He digs into his hood and pulls out a pendant.

Y/n:You who has the power to defy the laws of nature and burn it all to the ground

Y/n:You who has the power to defy the laws of nature and burn it all to the ground. Great dragon of fire rise once again and unleash your devastating power with Mega evolution!
As he chants four streams of yellow light go towards Charizard's  bracelet. He then begins to change shape in accordance to this. Once the transformation is complete Charizard's body has morphed into something more powerful.

 Once the transformation is complete Charizard's body has morphed into something more powerful

The second Charizard transformed the sun seemed to blaze even more.
Cynthia:This is Drought isn't it?
Y/n:Yep. Now Charizard use solar beam!
Charizard's mouth glowed green as his wings glowed the same colouration. That was when he unleashed a green beam that smashed into Garchomp.
Y/n:Don't give them time to recover. Use dragon rush!
Charizard is once again covered by a holographic dragon and he smashes into Garchomp and takes him out.
Ref:Garchomp is unable to battle which means Charizard is the winner. Therefore the winner of this battle and the ultimate champion is Y/n.
The crowd cheers and Cynthia and Y/n walk out to the field.
Cynthia:You were amazing Y/n.
Y/n:Thank you Cynthia.
Cynthia:I am so glad that you are the ultimate champion.
They kiss as the audience awe at the scene and Y/n and his team are given their medallions and the trophy.