A strange predicament

Y/n arrived back to his house in Sinnoh. It is currently 5 and he Drowsily enters through the door. There he finds his girlfriend Cynthia, sitting in a chair under a spot light with a questioning look.
Y/n:Uh uh.
Cynthia:Hello there mister. Where have you been to come back this late.
Y/n:Oh well-
He is backing away slowly but he is stopped by a body of scales. He turned around to see his girlfriend's dragonic ace with his piercing eyes staring daggers at him.
Y/n:Oh.
Cynthia then got up and stared at her boyfriend menacingly.
Cynthia:So I will ask again. Where did you go?
Y/n:I was-
He got cut off by two simultaneous notifications that pop up on there phones.
Y/n/Cynthia's phone:All champions please report to the Johto pokemob league. Champion Lance's has announced a meeting.
Y/n:Looks like we have to go now.
Cynthia:Fine but this conversation is not over.
They return their pokemon apart from the Dragon ground hybrid already standing behind the frightened Y/n. The fly lasts about 20 minutes due to the speed of the psuedo-legendary pokemon. They land in front of the building and they walk inside. During the entire trip Cynthia has been giving Y/n the silent treatment. The Kanto champion is unsure whether to tell her the truth or not. However he could no longer dwell on the topic as the meeting had begun. The champions of sinnoh, johto(Lance), hoenn(Steven),unova(Iris),Kalos, Alola(Ash) and Galar(Leon)were now in the meeting room. Ash and Iris were not arguing as Lance pretty sternly told them not to argue when they arrived. Lance then spoke up in a much more authoritative manner than he did in their last meeting.
Lance:I have called you here because of this.
He taps a button on a remote control as the giant screen placed on the wall turns on. It shows a familiar cloaked figure teleporting from a site of devastation.
Lance:This is security footage from the pokemon center. A souvenir store was attacked by somebody. Civilian reports state and my own experience state that they saw him teleport away with an unknown pokemon. Here is a criminology sketch of the pokemon based on eye witness accounts.
His displays a very accurate sketch of the unknown pokemon.

The rest minus Ash and Y/n act confused at the pokemon

The rest minus Ash and Y/n act confused at the pokemon. Although Y/n doesn't show his knowledge of the allegedly mysterious pokemon Ash does.
Ash:That's Mewtwo!
All the champions look at him in confusion. Especially Y/n.
Lance:It's name is Mewtwo?
Ash:Yes. It is a genetically engineered pokemon made by team rocket. It is possibly the most powerful pokemon on the planet.
Lance:Then this might be a bigger problem than I originally thought. This trainer with Mewtwo could be a potential threat. Ok. Champions. I will get the G men, police and myself to patrol Johto. I need you all to get your law enforcements and yourselves to patrol your regions. We are unsure if this trainer is going for all the known bases or even the unknown ones like the one at the souvenir store. We need to find him, capture him and interrogate him. Maybe we will be able to see if he is on our side or part of another evil organization.
Champions:Ok!
The champions then leave. Cynthia turns to speak to his boyfriend but he is gone.
Cynthia:Are you kidding me?!

Somewhere off in a hidden Meadow.
Y/n is with his team and the legendary pokemon. He is conversing with them about the meeting they just had.
Y/n:Guys the champions are closing in on us. We need to think of something.
Charizard:Charr!
Y/n:Yes. Yes I know I have to think about Cynthia. I don't think we can tell her. And they also know what Mewtwo looks like.
Mewtwo:What?!
Y/n:They got eye witness accounts and even Lance got a glimpse of us. What do we do?
Mewtwo:I say we should approach we more caution. And we have to be able to not be seen.
Y/n:Ho-oh's light protection!
Ho-oh:Ho?
Y/n:Remember we trained you to be able to hide with the light you produce. Which means if we brought you with us  we can hide within it.
Mewtwo:That could work. Ho-oh do you mind?
Ho-oh:Ho-oh!
Mewtwo:She says she doesn't mind.
Y/n:Great. Alright guys.
He turns to his champion team.
Y/n:I am definitely going to need you guys to keep Cynthia calm and not concerned. If you are wondering about if she gets angry. Nobody will be able to tame that. I was terrified and still am. Have no idea about what I will do when I come home.
His team grunts I'm annoyance but begrudgingly agree.
Y/n:Arceus what kind of situation have I gotten myself into?