Battle between lovers part 1

Today was the final match between Y/n and his girlfriend Cynthia. They went global with their relationship(mostly so that people didn't try to steal the other) so everybody knows about their relationship. A ref appears on the battlefield to review the match.
Y/n:Sweetheart, no matter who wins I will still love you.
Cynthia:Me too babe.
The crowd are aweing at the scene as the referee begins to start to speak and say the rules of this final match.
Ref:This will be a full six of six battle with unlimited substitutions. Now may  both trainers send out their pokemon.
Cynthia:Spiratomb I choose you!
Y/n:Scizor stand by for battle!
(Scizor:Sword dances, bullet punch, x scissor and u turn)
Both pokemon appeared on the field ready to battle.
Cynthia:Use shadow ball!
Y/n:Dodge and Use swords dance!
Spiratomb sends a flurry of shadow balls towards Scizor as as the steel bug type avoids all of them until he is hit by one and crashed to the ground but is barely hurt and he was able to set with with Swords dance.
Y/n:Use bullet punch!
Cynthia:Charge up a signal beam!
Scizor rushes at high speeds and begins bearing Spiratomb with punches until the 108 souled pokemon fires a multicoloured beam at point blank range but once again Scizor barely feels it.
Y/n:Use X scissor!
Cynthia:Return!
Before Scizor could finish with a final attack Cynthia returns her pokemon.
Cynthia:Togekiss I choose you!
She sends out her flying fairy type pokemon next.
Cynthia:Use air slash!
Y/n:Dodge and Use bullet punch!
Togekiss sends a flurry of slashes towards the red bug type pokemon but Scizor avoids them with precise movements and punches Togekiss multiple times. Sending her crashing to the ground unconscious.
Ref:Togekiss is unable to battle! Cynthia please send out your final pokemon.
Cynthia:Spiratomb come back out!
She resends her Spiratomb back onto the field.
Y/n:Use Swords dance!
Cynthia:Use Dark pulse!
As four holographic Swords spun around Scizor, Spiratomb sends a blast of dark type power but the move barely hurts Scizor.
Y/n:Use u turn!
Before Cynthia could command her pokemon it is knocked out by a powerful blow as Scizor returns to his pokeball.
Y/n:Lucario I choose you!
He sends out his Lucario as Cynthia grabs her next pokemon.
Cynthia:Lucario I choose you!
She sends out her third pokemon. The crowd are still shocked by the fact that Cynthia has already lost two pokemon while Y/n still has six. How will she be able to overcome this.