New Event ?

Hey people !
Here is the 1st chapter !
Hope you'll like it 🤞♥️ !
I am not gonna write someone and all !

Avneet's POV
I was sleeping peacefully when my shitty alarm rang !! Ughhhhh ! My head is paining like hell !! This all because Jannat , as yesterday was Sunday she and reem forcefully took me to club and and made me drink alcohol !! And now my head is paining ! But still I have to go to office ! Hufff ! It's not like my boss , I mean Jannat make me do a alot of work , intact she's my soul sister , she has done a lot of things for me ! Even if I don't go to office today she have no problem , but it's me who is very workaholic ! Now let me take shower and get ready !

Author's POV
She quickly took a shower and applied some mascara , Kajal , light shade of lipstick and tied her hair in a bun !

( Don't think much ! She wears wetern too !! )

And she then took rickshaw and reached her office ( Rehmani Events ) As soon as she entered her juniors wished her good morning and she wished them back !

Avneet's POV
After wishing my juniors back , I walked to my cabin , placed the bag on the table and started working on laptop !

Time skips - 1 hour later ( 9 : 30 am )
Still avneet's POV !
I was working on my laptop for new designs , and suddenly my phone started ringing , and it was my beloved jaanu ! I picked it up and....

Avu - Good morning jaanu

Jan - Good morning sweetie ! So can you please come to my cabin now !?

Avu - Yes ofcourse ! But what's the matter any new event ?

Jan - Yes ! And...you just come here then we'll discuss about it !

Avu - ok ! I'll be there in some seconds !

Call ended
Author's POV
Avu reached Jan's cabin
She opens the door a little and peeks inside and asks

Avu - May i come in Madam * smiling sarcastically *

Jan - Yes ! Ofcourse Madam * in the same way *

Avu came in took a seat

Avu - so jaanu what's the new event ?

Jan - Wait a min Reem also must be coming , let her come then we'll start discussing !

Avu - okay !

Reem enters and takes seat

Jan - hii Reem !

Avu - hello reemu !

Reem - Hey gurls ! And avu how are feeling after having alcohol for the first time yesterday * smirking *

Avu - It was horrible !! My head was paining like hell in the morning ! I hate you both !

Jan/Reem - Aww ! We love you too baby !

Avu - * gave this 😑🙄 * ughh! Fine I love you too ! Now let's discus about the new event !

Jan - Okay ! So yeah we have a new event of wedding and they are giving us good amount of payment !

Avu - Then what's the problem jaanu ? Let's agree with the deal !

Reem - Yes ! Avu right Jaan ! We should agree with this deal !

Jan - I know girls ! But they have some conditions !

Avu - What conditions Jaan !?

Jaan - They said we have to keep this a secret and we can only take some of our employees whom we know personally ! Like - 9 - 10 employees only and some workers !

Reem - But Jaan didn't you asked why ?!

Jan - No Reem ! I asked but they said ' it's none of your business ' * mockingly *

Reem - Who the hell was that !? And dare he talk to you rudely !? Give me his number I will make him mad by my abusive language !!!

Avu - Reem ! Reem ! Reem ! Calm down girl ! Calm down ! He must be annoyed , that's why he was talking like that but for now we should discuss about the event ! Okay !?

Reem - Okay * with this expression 🙄 *
Avu - Jaan what's the problem in it ? I they don't want invite much people and don't want people to know about their wedding that's why they wants to keep it secret !

Reem - Yeah Jaan ! Avu is right again ! I think we should agree with this deal !

Jan - Ummm......okay , if you both are agreeing with it then I am also okay with it !

Avu - Okay then , call them back and confirm the deal !

Jan - okay ! You both wait here only I will put the call on speaker !

Avu /Reem - Okay !

Jan calls the number and a manly voice picks it up

On call

Man - Hello ?

Jan - Hello sir ! I am speaking from Rehmani Events ! Remember you called me yesterday for wedding organisation !?

Man - Ohh ! Yeah , I remember ! So...I am speaking to the CEO of the company or employee ?

Jan - No sir ! I am the CEO of the company !

Man - Ohh okay then ! So Ms.Rehmani did you think about the deal ?

Jan - Yes sir ! And it's Yes from our side !

Man - Okay ! But what about the conditions !?

Jan - We also agree with the conditions sir !

Man - Great then ! Come to xyx place to discuss about the organisations , tomorrow 5 : 30 pm sharp !

Jan - Okay sir !

Man - And...also bring your trusted employees too !

Jan - Sure sir !

Man - Okay then ! I may end the call now Ms.Rehmani !?

Jan - Yeah sure sir ! Have a great day !

Call ended

EOP / EOC

How's the chap ?
Who is the man ?
Want Sidneet meet 😏 ?
Goals - 10 comments and 5 votes !
Words count - 870 !
Bubyee
Lots of love 💖
Spread positivity 🤍