Haider's Plan 💢

Mark - Btw! Who were they?

Shit, I have to answer this now!! And he's the biggest tease dude, it's irritating !!

Sid - Uh... Ab.. Ba..

He widden his eyes and fell on bed shooting me a very shocking look, which was expected by me!!

Mark - Oh my fucking GODDDDD!!!! The rude, bold and strongest mafia king who never lows his voice is STAMMERING ? No! Am I dreaming! Someone freakin pich meeeeeee !!!!

And I pinched him, very hard !!

Mark - Owww!! No! This is not a dream! Oh my god!! Now can you please tell me how this is happening?

He asked with a wide smirk plastered on his face!

Sid - Ok fine listen !! The one girl who is very beautiful is finally love of my life !!

I said blushing!! And he again did the shocked drama !!

Mark - but, bro three of them were very beautiful! Whom are you talking about?

I showed him avneet's pic and he made an Ohh face!!

Mark - She's soo beautiful!

Sid - Ikr!

Mark - But why were you in soo much tension ? Did some motherfucker got to know that you love her ?

Sid - No , no one got to know, but it's just that... Umm... She didn't told me that she was leaving from the hotel ! So i thought she was angry with me! And she and friends were not even picking up calls! Oh yes, I forgot to tell you! The second one, the zubair's daughter , she's also your bhabhi , because faisu is head over heels on her! And the remaining girl, reem , she's jai's fuck buddy!

( Ok so let me explain you why he's so frankly saying " Zubair " , Actually zubair uncle and Sid know eachother and he also knows that Sid is a mafia )

Mark - Ohhh ! So three of you got settled with those three girls huhh?

He asked smirking! To which I too smirked and replied sitting on the bed beside him...

Sid - Yes bro !! Now only you are left, I think you should also find someone for yourself you know , aunty will be soo happy for you then!

His face turned into " oh soo boring " Expressions which was expected!

Mark - C'mon, I am living a great life as single! Who will bear those babu shona shits !? Uselessness!!

Sid - It's nothing like that! You don't have to do those babu shona shits if you get your true love!

Mark - Sid I know love is in the air , but stop this, love sick talks from your mouth doesn't sound good!

I laughed on this and said...

Sid - Dude , she had drove me crazy! I just hate the fact that I am in love, but the feeling is soo peaceful, after years I felt like this, so alive, so peaceful!

Mark gave a small but genuine smile and siad...

Mark - I am soo happy for you fucker !

Sid - Thanks for always supporting me, even when you are having to stay far from your mother because of me!

Mark - No need bro! I am always there for you !!

I smiled genuinely and felt soo blessed to have this type of friends and a small family who never lets me feel like I am an orphan , or I am alone!

Suddenly Mark's phone rang and he saw the caller id which got a smile on his face but he quickly hid it! What is this now ? He just said that he got no freaking interest in love !! But maybe it can be aunty also , but this smile was of something else, need to investigate!!