Fainat first kiss ♥️

Before reading the song once hear this song ! It's my favourite song of fainat 🤧♥️💘 !

Author's POV
They two went towards Rohan and said...

Avu/Jaan - Good morning Rohan bhaiya !

They said smiling...

Roh - Hii sista's ! Good morning ! And , according to me you both are looking beautiful ! Did you liked these dresses ?

He asked smiling !

Avu - Liked ? We loved these dresses but these were not needed ! Why did you took efforts !?

Jaan - Yeah exactly ! Ham toh Kuch bhi pehen lete !

Roh - Shut up you both ! I said yesterday only na ! That you both are my sisters , and I don't want my sisters to look pheeka pheeka in my wedding ! So me and kanchi went out and buyed some clothes for you three ! I love you both babies !

Reem came there and said....

Reem - Rohan bhaiya you only love them , you don't love me !?

She asked with fake disappointed face....

Roh - Arre ! You my most little and cutest sister ! Now come here you three and give me hugs !

He said smiling and everyone went to him and hugged him from upper side of his body as he was applying mehendi....

Roh - Btw ! You should thank kanchi also because , paise mere the , per idea kanchi Ka tha !

Sid , faisu and jai saw them hugging and were burning as they didn't wanted their girls to get close to anyone else...

After a min or two girls left Rohan and said...

Jaan - Rohan bhaiya , we're going to kanchi Bhabhi , as we want to thank them too byee !

Roh - Ok , but after thanking her , aake mehendi lagwalo teeno !

Avu/Jaan/Reem - Ok ok !

Then they went to kanchi and thanked her !

( See I can't write kanchi's part n all ok ! Your author is too lazy 🥱😪😂 ! )

After thanking her they came back and mehendi designers started applying mehendi on their hands !

Designer asked to jaan...

Des - Mam who's name would you like to get written on your hands ?

Suddenly Reem came there and said to the designer....

Reem - Write Faisal !

She said smirking...

Jaan - What !?!? Nooo ! Are you mad Reem !?! Why are you saying her to write faisu's name , what will he think if he saw !!

Reem - Oh really !? Why will he think anything !? I saw him romancing with you yesterday !

She said smirking more...
Jaan's eyes widen...

Jaan - Wh...wha...what....the hell are you....ta....talking Reem !!

She said stammering.....

Reem - I am talking truth only jaanu ! Ab bata kya chal rha tha kal ?

With that Jaan went back to flashback !

Flashback

Jaan was checking her e - mails as mostly people mail her her for business queries !

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door !

She went and opened the door and saw a hot drunk faisu smirking at her !

Faisu - Hello meri jaan !

Jaan blushed at this and said...

Jaan - Wh...what are you talking faisu ?

She said stammering a lil....

Suddenly faisu started taking his steps forward and Jaan started taking her steps back , she suddenly hit the wall and faisu pinned her to the wall !

Faisu -Gorgeous !

He said and Jaan blushed !
He started coming closer to her ! Their lips were almost touching !

Suddenly Reem came there and saw them romancing and was shocked as hell , because Jaan never trusts anyone this soon ! Still she composed herself and smirked ! She took a picture of them and returned to her room !

And here faisu's lips touched Jaan's lips and he started smooching them !
After 2 mins Jaan also got lost in his lips and kissed him back !

End of flashback

Jaan was blushing thinking all those moments ! And between this time Reem had already got Faisu's name written on Jaan's hand by the designer !

Reem fake coughed to bring Jaan back and Jaan came back to her senses !

Reem - Back to earth , Ms.Rehmani , soon to be Mrs.Shaikh !

Jaan blushed but hid it soon and looked at mehendi and saw faisu's name on her hand and widen her eyes ! Like her sockets were going to come out !

Jaan - REEM ! Why the hell you did this !!!! What if anyone will see this ! I am going to clean it !

Reem - Nooo !! Jaanu , inhone itni mehnat Karke 2 ghante se Tujhe mehendi lagayi aur Tu usko Mita degi !?.

She asked emotionally blackmailing her ! And Jaan bieng a pure soul , she got fooled !

Suddenly Avu came there and saw faisu's name on Jaan's hand and got shocked but smirked composing herself !

Avu - Hawww jaanu !! You are in relationship and you didn't even told me !

Jaan - What ?! Me , in a relationship !? From when ? With whom ?

Avu - With faisu !

She asked smirking !

Jaan - What the hell !? I am not in relationship with anyone !!

Reem - Oh really Ms.Rehmani !? Wait avu I'll show you the reality !

And she showed the pic which she took while our very own fainat were doing romance !

( 😏 )

( They're looking soooo romantic 🥺♥️💘 ! )Avu - Oh my fucking goddd ! Jaanu !?

Avu - Oh my fucking goddd ! Jaanu !?

EOC
How are you all !?
How's the chap ?
I know short chapter , but....🤫

Words count -
Goals - 15 comments and 13 votes !

                                             Bubbyeeee
                                         Lots of love ♥️
                                 Spread positivity 🤍