Meeting the ' Man '

Hii people
How are you all ?
Here's the 2nd chapter !
Hope you'll like it ♥️ !
Let's start the chap !

Avneet's POV

Call ended

Avu - So Jaan me and reem will make a list of our trusted employees , then we'll go and talk to them ok ?

Jaan - Okay !

Reem - Let's go avu !

Me and reem went to my cabin and started making list of employees whom we'll take with us !

1 hour later ( 11 : 08 am ! )

Huff ! Finally we completed the List !

Avu - Hufff ! Finally list completed !

Reem - Yeahhhhh !!

Avu - So reemu let's go Jannat !?

Reem - Okay !

Me and reem entered jannat's cabin just to see her sleeping on laptop keyboard ! Gawddd !! This girl !! She was partying till 12 : 45 am yesterday and now she's sleeping in office ! Me and reem smacked our heads together and started waking up our beloved jaanu !

Avu - Jaanu !! Wake up ! You're in office !!! * Shaking her *

Reem - Yeah ! You can sleep after you go home ! Now wake up Jaan ! We have to go and talk to employees now !! * also Shaking her *

Jan - * yawns and wakes up * what the hell do you want bitches !? Can't you see your best friend sleeping peacefully !? * In a sleepy voice *

Avu/Reem - No ! We can't * sarcastically *

Jan - You both are blossy bitches !! * With a cute angry pout *

Avu - You can swear on us afterwards , but now set your hair and come with us , we have to talk to our employees !

Jan - Oh yeah ! I forgot that ! Sorry sorry !

She finally sets her hair and did a lil makeup , then we started moving towards our first employee !

Reem - First we have to go to sheena ( random name and other employees names will also be random , because it gives me clumsy vibes if I put too much characters )

We three headed towards sheena's table !

As soon as we came in the middle of all tables everyone wished us good afternoon and we wished back ! We Went to sheena's table and....

Jan/Avu/Reem - Hii sheena !

Shee - Hii Jannat mam ! Hello Avneet mam ! Hey Reem mam ! Any specific reason for coming here ?

Reem - Umm...yes sheena we have an important work for you which we can't discuss here so come to Jaan's cabin with other employees who's names are in the list !

Ave - Here's the list !

I gave her the list and she took it with a smile and said..

Shee - Sure mam ! I'll be there In some mins !

We three smiled at her and went to Jaan's cabin ! Her cabin 👇🏻