Best friends with benefits 👅

Author's POV

Fai - He was with someone ! Right jai ?

He replied smirking !

Sid - Someone ?!? Who is that someone !?

Jai was trying hard not to blush , But failed !

Fai - Jai , tell us who that someone ??

Jai - I..I...wa...was...wi..th....r...ee...m !

Sid - Ok - Wait ! WHAT !?!? YOU WERE WITH REEM ??

He said being shocked ! Because jai was also never used to believe in love !

Fai - Yes Sid ! You heard right !

He said smirking and looking at jai , who was still trying not to blush !

Sid - So ? Mr.Jaijeet Singh ! Are you in love ??

He too asked smirking !

Jai - Nooo !! It's impossible ! Love doesn't exist for me !

He said seriously !

Sid - Ohhh ! Then what were you doing with her whole night ??

He asked still smirking....

Jai - Um...ab...ba..ba.....WE'RE FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS !!!!

Sid and faisu were shocked , but composed themselves and started smirking more....

Sid/Fai - It's ok jaiii !!! Haule haule ho jaega pyaar !

Jai - Fuck off ! It's never gonna happen ! But anyways , Don't take Reem in a wrong way , because she met me yesterday and now we're friends with benefits ! We know eachother from many years , but we lost contact after our college !

Note - Jai and reem knew eachother from their college times , but they lost contact when their college finished ! They had feelings for eachother in college and still they have ! But both are very stubborn , so they don't want to accept it is love , and named it as lust ! Clear ?

Back to the story

Sid - You asshole ! You didn't even telled us that you know her from college times !

He said hitting Jai's stomach !

Fai - Wahi toh ! I think this asshole don't consider us as his best friends !

Jai - Aaeee ! It's not like that !Acha sorry sorry sorry ! Now come give hugs !

With that they three chuckled and Did a brotherly hug !

At avneet's side

Avneet's POV
I just reached my room ! Why the hell I am not able to stop blushing ! Ughhhh !! And I kissed Siddharth 2 times ! Gawwddd ! This thought makes me blush more ! He asked me if I mind kissing him again , And I don't know what came in my mind !! I smirked and kissed him !! Seriously I don't know why !!! Ok ok ! Avneet take a deep breath ! And get a shower ! Yes !

I took my towel and went to take a shower !

After 1 hour and 22 mins ( 9:00 )

I came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe , and I was going to dress up , suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I heard a female voice saying.....

Girl - Hii Mam ! I am Rohan air's worker !

I went and opened the door and saw a girl with a green floral lehenga !

Girl - Mam , Rohan sir sent this for you ! He said you to wear this today !

She said and left saying bye ! Awww how sweet of Rohan bhaiya ! And this lehenga is soooo beautiful !!