Boys and girls meet ♥️ !

Small chapter cause you all didn't completed the goals 😞 !

Siddharth's POV

Sid - Ohh ! Hii I am Siddharth Nigam ! COO of Nigam Industries !

I said with a smile

Jan/Reem - Hello !

Sid - So we all friends !?

Jan/Reem - Yes , ofcourse !

Sid - And you avneet !?

I asked hoping her to say yes...

Avu - Umm....okay ! And I also work in Rehmani Events !

Sid - Ohh ! Okay ! So you all are wedding planner of rohan sir's wedding !?

Jaan/Reem/avu - Yes !

Sid - Okay then ! But who's idea was this decoration !?

I asked pointing towards the decoration !

Jaan - This idea was of avneet !

Ohh ! She's soo talented too ! Beauty with brain !

Sid - Ohh ! Wow avneet you're soo talented ! This decoration is soo beautiful !

Avu - Thank you !

She said with a smile ! Haayeee her smile is soo cute !

Suddenly I saw faisu and jai coming from back side of Jannat and reem , I waved at them ! Jannat turned to see whom I was waving but collided with faisu's hard chest and was going to fall but faisu held her by waist and they were having an eyelock ! They look so cute together ! Now you wait and watch faisu ! You were teasing on avneet's name right ! Now I'll tease you after we get in our rooms !

Then me , avneet and reem fake coughed to get them back and avneet toh even took a picture of them ! That's like my girl ! My girl !? Ughh ! Whatever but I can ask her number by saying her to send thede pics ! Anyways !

Faisu made her stand properly and both were blushing lightly !

Sid - Faisu when did you came out of room !?

I asked but I was smirking !

He replied

Fai - Just...just 10 mins before !

Sid - Ohhh ! Okk !

I was still smirking !

Avu - Siddharth do you know him !? Is he your friend !?

Hayee ! My name sounds soo soothing in her voice !

Sid - Yeah ! He's my best friend and he too !

I said pointing towards faisu and jai who was flirting with reem !
Ohh ! He also ! Now you both come to room I'll tell you both !

Author's POV

Jai - Hello beautiful

Reem didn't snapped him like she did to everyone who flirts with her ! But she smirked and replied in a sassy tone....

Reem - Hii handsome

Jai was bit shocked but composed himself ! But about avneet and Jaan were hell shocked and their mouths were wide open ! Cause Reem Sameer never allowed anyone to flirt with her , nor she ever flirted with anyone !

Jai - So beautiful , what's your name ?

He said holding reem's hand ! And she replied back...

Reem - My name is Reem Sameer , I am wedding planner in Rehmani Events !

Reem said smiling.....

Jai - Ohhh ! I am Jaijeet Singh ! And I am siddharth's best friend more like his brother !

Reem - Oh ok !

They said and were smiling looking in each others eyes !

Sid and faisu who were recording everything , stopped recording and closed avneet's and Jaan's mouths making them come out of shocks !

Sid - What happened avneet and jannat !? Why are you both looking sooo shocked !?

Avu - Because Reem Sameer never allowed anyone to flirt with her , nor she ever flirted with anyone ! But now what she's doing is too shocking !!!!

Sid - Ohhh !

Then all fake coughed breaking JAIREEM'S eyecontact !

Before they could tease eachother , a guard and....

Guard - Uh....Excuse me ! Rohan sir called you three !

He said pointing towards Jaan , Reem and avu !

Avu - Oh okay ! Siddharth and you both Mr ?

She said looking at faisu and jai...

Faisu - I am Faisal sheikh ! I am also sidharth's best friend/brother ! And no need to call us Mr , you can call me faisu and him jai !

Before avneet could speak Sid spoke....

Sid - And you can call me your lover !

He said as he was not in his senses and was admiring avneet !

Avneet blushed hard hearing this !

Faisu pinched Sid , and Sid came in his senses and said....

Sid - Uh..um....sorry ! I mean.... you can call me sid !

He said trying not to stammer...

Avu - Okay ! So faisu and jai , I am Avneet Kaur ! And they are my best friends/sisters ! She's Jannat Zubair Rehmani , CEO of Rehmani Events and she's Reem Sameer ! So Sid , faisu and jai , now we're leaving but we'll meet soon hopefully !

She said smiling !

Sid , faisu and jai also smiled at her ! Then Sid , avu and reem left from there ! Now only boys were there !

Sid - Ohoo ! Faisu you were too much lost in jannat's eyes , weren't you !?

He said smirking....

Jai - Oh yes Siddharth ! Even you were lost in avneet ! Weren't you !?

He said smirking hoping Sid to blush but he started smirking......

EOC
You all didn't completed the goals so small chapter !
But still I wanna thank you all for so much love because this book completed 1k + reads ♥️💘 ! Thank you sooo much guys ! I love you all !

Thankfull much to you all ! Love you guys 🥺♥️😘 !

Spread positivity 🤍