Sisters ?

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE !!!! I am back 🥳 !!! Missed me 🥺♥️ !? Extremely sorry guys , for not updating since a long time , but I was having exams , house shifting and much more so please try to understand 🥺 ! Baaki toh I LOVE YOU ALL ♥️🥺😘😘♥️ !

Author's POV

Jai - Oh yes Sid ! You were also lost in avneet , weren't you ?

He asked smirking , hoping Sid to blush but he was still smirking...

Sid - Yes ! I was lost in her ! And not love , but I...I...kinda like her ! But what about you jai ? You were also flirting with reem and also was lost in her Huh !?

He too asked smirking.....

Jai - Ab...ba....ba.....

Faisu - Ab ba ba is not the answer jai !

Faisu said joining Sid !

Jai - Okay ! I give up ! But you both can tease me later , now let's go to the haldi place or else someone will doubt on us !
Sid and faisu agreed with him and went to haldi place because someone will actually doubt them if they don't go !
They reached there and saw Rohan and kanchi sitting there covered with turmeric paste ( their face and hands )

Avneet's POV
Me , Jaan and reem reached to Rohan sir and I asked.....

Avu - Sir , did you called us here ? Uh...what happened ? Do you want any changes or additions ?

Roh - No no ! I just called you here because only you three were left , so come here and apply haldi !

Avu - Uh....no sir ! It's okay ! Why we....

Before I complete , he cutted me and said.....

Roh - Arre it's okay ! Don't be shy ! Come and apply haldi ! You all are like my sisters only !

Hearing this I had tears in my eyes ! I got back into my past ! I still remember me and he used to play everyday ! He was my only family ! But God took him also far from me ! Sometimes I think , am I that bad ? Am I that bad that every person I love , goes far away from me ! Do I even deserve to live ? And these thoughts are bringing more tears in me ! Suddenly I heard Jaan calling my name....

Jaan - Avneet !!! * Bit loudly *

I came out of my thoughts and wiped those tears , but I realized Siddharth was staring at me with worrying look....

Avu - Jaan I am ok !

Jaan - I know avi you're not okay ! Please don't remember your past , focus on your present ! I know it's not easy to move - on , but you have to Avi ! You can't live in your sad past ! Now you're a strong girl ! Even after having a terrible past , you're living independently ! Now just forget all those things and let's go to rohan sir !

Avu - Okay ! And Jaan , thank you soo much for always being my side ! Love you jaanu !!!

Jaan - I love you too baby ! Now come !

With this we walked to Rohan sir and his to be wife...

Author's POV

Roh - Avneet , did I said anything wrong ? I saw you were crying !

He asked in a soft and worrying tone...

( Awww 🥺♥️ )

Avu - No sir it's not like that I just....

Roh - Hey wait !! I said na , don't call sir ! Call me Bhai ! And you two also call me bhai !!

Avu/Reem/jaan - Okay Bhai !