OMG

Y/n was wandering around the enormous building. She saw many people who were walking and talking each other. It seemed like an office.  She wanted to know the name of the place. 

Y/n called passer-by to ask the location but no one answered because they didn't hear her voice. Therefore, Y/n attempted to touch their hands. She wasn't able to touch other people's skin and she couldn't even touch herself.

Author's POV,

IT'S NOT HUMAN Y/N. THAT'S Y/N'S SOUL.

"What happened to me?" Y/n asked herself dramatically. 

Y/n remembered nothing about the accident. She didn't even know the reason why she was in that building. 

Suddenly, a man appeared in front of Y/n.

He wore a long black dress and black hat on his head. He was such a tall guy with fair skin. He looked handsome.

Y/n was shocked at that moment. 

"Can you see me? " Y/n asked the man.

"Yes, I can see and hear you, Y/n..." the man answered.

"Why do you know my name? Y/n asked in surprise.

"Welcome to our world, Y/n" the man said delightedly. 

Y/n didn't understand anything  what happened to her. Now, she was relieved because she could get a help from the stranger man. 

"Who are you? Why am I here? What's the name of place? Why can't people see me? Please answer" Y/n asked  the man all her questions at once.

Author's Pov,

WHO'S THAT MAN?