SOMEONE

Y/N wanted to take a rest and she wanted to lie down on the bed because she lost most of her energy and power after possessing Yeontan. 

(Notes- Ghosts lose their energy after possessing someone. Therefore, they need to take a rest to refresh themselves)

She was finding a place where she could sleep for a night. 

Finally, she saw a room on her way then she entered into the room.

That room was completely dark and there was no light. Maybe someone turned the light off.

Y/n was sleepy and she didn't know who was inside the room. 

All she knew was that she wanted to sleep as soon as possible.

She found a huge mattress in the middle of the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed. She lied down and put her head on the pillow and she wrapped herself with the blanket. 

(Actually, Y/n couldn't touch the blanket . She was just imagining the things that she did in human life. She was outside the blanket but she thought she was underneath the blanket.)

Y/n fell asleep very quickly . Even though she was a ghost, she slept like a human.

"WHO KNEW THAT THERE WAS SOMEONE ON THE BED NEXT TO Y/N?"

GUESS WHO HE WAS? 

AUTHOR'S NOTES,

THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BIT SHORT BECAUSE I WANT TO SLEEP. 

HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT