EXPLAIN 2

This is EXPLAIN chapter.

I will answer the questions that you have been confusing.

Q1.Why can't Y/n remember her body location and accident?

You might ask me that Y/n remembered her name and she remembered she had family but why she only forgot about that accident?

IT'S CALLED "PARTIALLY MEMORIES LOST"

It's very common in people with traumatic experiences like fatal accident.

Their brain removed that bad memories spontaneously like it never happened and let them remember only good memories.

They forget only the worst part or the worst person of their lives in the past.

HOWEVER, IT DOESN'T MEAN THOSE BAD MEMORIES ARE LOST FOREVER....

THEY CAN APPEAR ONE DAY

Q2.WHEN CAN THEY REMEMBER THAT BAD MEMORIES?

WHEN THEY SEE SOMETHING RELATED TO THAT EVENT, THAT MEMORIES WILL APPEAR AGAIN.

Unfortunately, Y/n's most of the memories were also destroyed during the fatal car accident.

Due to the effects of the accident, she cannot remember everything in detail.

Y/n may remember her first name but she may forget her surname.

She may remember she has family but she may forget who her family members are.

When she see them, she may remember them or it may take time.

It's also called "Partially memories lost"

The main part Y/n got injured during the accident was her brain.

Y/n's body injuries affected Y/n's soul.

That's why ghost Y/n lost memories too.

You are confused now... Right?

Don't worry...You will clear later...
You can ask me questions if you are still confused 🤗💙

Please read in order... don't skip...so you will understand all in the end...