BYE YEONTAN

It had been two days since Y/n possessed Yeontan.

In fact, Y/n had a huge problem in possessing.

Yeontan was so tiny but Y/n was tall. She was too big compared to Yeontan. Therefore, Y/n had to minimize herself to fit in the Yeontan's body.

Y/n felt suffocated inside Yeontan's body because it wasn't really comfortable to live in other's body.

Whatever, Y/n stayed in the Yeontan's body patiently for two days.

"It was really hard to pretend like a dog" Y/n said.

The worst thing was that Y/n had to eat what Yeontan was fed.

Actually, she didn't eat dog food but she felt as she was eating dog's food because she's in the Yeontan's body.

Taehyung was really busy and he only came to Yeontan at night. So, she met him once a day.

Another thing was that Yeontan was so playful and he couldn't stay in one place. He went whatever he wanted to go to play.

At last, Y/n was really exhausted and she couldn't resist Yeontan anymore.

I can't do this anymore" Y/n told herself with heavy sigh.

Finally , Y/n gave up and she left the Yeontan's body.

"Bye bye, Yeontan...I gotta go....It is not okay for me to live inside you...and take care of your father...because he is my life..." Y/n told Yeontan as a goodbye.

(Y/n was always jealous of Yeontan since her human's life and she wanted to be Yeontan. But now, she understood the difficulties of being Yeontan Therefore, she didn't want to be Yeontan anymore)

The last thing Y/n said was

"BEING YEONTAN IS NOT EASY".

Author's notes,

I am sorry ,Yeontan for writing you like this.