HIM?

Time skipped

In the morning,

Y/n's eyes opened as the sunlight penetrated the glass of the windows. It reflected on the mattress that Y/n was sleeping. The room was not like last night.

 What a refreshing morning!

(Y/n wasn't able to check whose room it was because she couldn't see anything in the dark.)

Y/n just woke up and didn't want to get up because she was lazy not only in her human life but also in her ghost life. 

Suddenly, Y/n felt that there was something beside her.

"HUMMM....MAYBE SOMEONE'S HERE" Y/n said.

"SO WHO'S THIS?" Y/n asked herself in shock.

That person was sleeping underneath the blanket. Y/n didn't know he was on the bed because he was so tiny and he was disappeared under the big blanket.

Y/n tried to remove the blanket on him to see who he was. 

Unfortunately, she wasn't able to touch the blanket. Then she remembered that she was a ghost.

(Notes-Ghosts cannot touch things as humans do)

At that moment, the person underneath the blanket was starting to move.

It seemed as he was going to get up from the bed. 

As soon as that person removed the blanket, Y/n was shocked with her widen eyes.

"OHHH MYYYY GODDDD" Y/n exclaimed as there was no tomorrow.

"MY LITTLE MEOW MEOW"

Y/n couldn't believe her eyes as SUGA was in front of her 

AND ON THE SAME BED

"So It means I spend a night with Yoongi.....He was next to me the whole night"  Y/n told with shocked tone.

Y/N'S POV,

Did he do something wrong to me? 

So I spent a night with a boy for the first time....

Did I lose my Virginity?

NO WAY...he doesn't even know I am on his bed.

Anyway, I slept with my idol and it happens once in a blue moon.

But I want to make sure that he did nothing wrong to me

Y/n was checking her body thoroughly....

SUDDENLY, Y/n remembered that she was a ghost. 

"OH....I AM A GHOST...HOW CAN HE SEE AND TOUCH ME? HUU...." Y/n gave a heavy sigh.

I am so so happy that I slept with Yoongi.

Our sleeping king, Suga was still sleeping although he acted like he's going to get up from the bed.

It's still 7:00AM so Y/n let him sleep alone and left his room.

Y/n would never forget that night in her life.

Y/n's biggest problem is that she always forgets she is a ghost and she always act like a human. 

Author's POV,

Maybe on the other side, Y/n's still alive.....