HELLO

That man was one of the senior ghosts in the building. He had been a ghost for a decade. The reason why he appeared in front of Y/n was to explain her about the rules of ghost world.

"Why do you ask too many questions, Y/n?" the man said in anger.

"I am so afraid...I don't understand what happened to me...Please help me..." Y/n said with pitiful voice. 

"OK, I will explain you...Now, you are a temporary ghost..." the man answered.

"What? Am I a ghost?" Y/n said in astonishment. 

 "Yes...Ghost but temporary ghost...Here is the 3 rules you must follow..." the man said.

Then, the man gave a piece of paper to Y/n.

(That paper is imaginary paper that only ghosts can see and touch and normal people can't see)

On paper

3 RULES THAT A TEMOPARY GHOST MUST FOLLOW 

Rule-1...There is a dress code for all ghosts. If you are male ghost, you must wear long black coat. If you are female ghost, you must wear long white dress.

Rule-2... You can go anywhere by saying the name of the place in your mind without walking. You will automatically arrive at the place where you want to go.

Rule-3... This is very important...Your temporary ghost period is only 3 months. Your soul must go back to your body within 3 months. If you can't return to your body within this period, you will be a full-time ghost. 

Y/n read the paper carefully. After that, Y/n seemed confused because she didn't get the rule 3. 

"Can you explain me rule-3"... Y/n asked bewilderedly.

"Well, it means you have 3 months to try to go back to your body. You have a chance to become a human again. Your soul and body must be combined together . You should find your body first. Then your soul enters the body. So, you will be a human .If you can't do within 3 months, you will be a ghost forever." the man answered. 

After the man had created a white dress on Y/n body with his magic stick, he disappeared like the wind. 

Author's Pov,

What will happen next?