POOR Y/N

In Hybe building,

Y/n was fed up with her situation that anyone could neither see nor hear her .She kept walking in the building hopelessly.  

Y/n's Pov,

Why is my life so unfair? I wish I could reach here as a human. Not as a ghost. HUH...I am used to being unlucky. All good things always happen to other people except me.  

Y/n needed someone to ask for a help. She searched whether other senior ghosts were living there or not. Unfortunately, no one was there. 

In the evening, employees knocked off and returned home. So, Y/n was the only ghost who left in the building. The whole office was completely dark.

Author's Pov,

Who knew the one person was still working? Who's that?

At night, 

Y/n felt fatigued because of her depression . Her mental health was unstable even in the ghost life.

Y/n's Pov,

I should find somewhere to stay so I can take a rest. Let's figure out my problem tomorrow. I don't want to think too much about the things that I can't remember.

"I will find my body and come back home . Y/n, you can do it. Relax. Fighting." Y/n motivated herself.

After Y/n had found a door at the end of the hall way, she entered the room. She didn't need to open the door because she automatically reached inside the room as soon as she crossed it. (ghost's power)

It's like a practice room where idols took dance practice videos.

Y/n felt strange because she'd never been to that kind of place.

Y/n heard someone was singing alone. She followed the direction of voice, then she saw a guy.

Author's Pov,

Who's that guy?