Chapter 3

I am feeling extra generous today, so this chapter will be coming out earlier than expected. 🤗

This chapter may be a little bit boring but important and please correct me if I made any grammer mistakes.

Also, can we just take a moment to adore Muichiro in this picture. 😊

The orange hues of the morning sun gently struck my face as I lazily got out of bed. Apparently, I had slept through out the whole day.

I took a look at my abdomen and luckily, the bleeding had stopped from my battle with lower moon 2.

I gently remove the bandages before taking a shower and wrapping fresh ones back. I wore my normal demon slayer uniform, to cover the bandages.

A/N: You can chose whether your uniform has a skirt like Kanao's or pants. It's your choice.

I walked out of my door to be met by the shining sun. I used my right hand to try and shield my eyes from it's bright rays.

'It's going to be sunny today', I thought before walking away to my brothers room.

I softly knocked on his door, only to be replied with a,

"Five more minutes", he shrugged.

"Onii-chan, have you forgotten that you are a hashira. Plus, don't you have a mission or something with Kanroji-san. You have to get up!", I told him.

"Ugh go away. Not Kanroji-san. At least not this morning", he sluggishly replied. I could hear him rolling on his bed which got me annoyed.

"GIYUU TOMIOKA, OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!!", I yelled, then suddenly, the door opened slowly and Giyuu lazily walked out. His hair was an absolute mess, it was all over his face and it looked like he was dehydrated.

"Good morning Nii-san", I said to him but he just groaned in response to my greeting.

"Is breakfast ready? I'm hungry", he said while scratching the side of his stomach.

"No", I replied then he groaned even louder.

"I am going to make breakfast now and if I come back here and see that you are not ready, I'll eat yours infront of you", I threatened before leaving for the kitchen.

*Time skip 🛐*

After I was done making onigiri for breakfast, I went back to Giyuu's room to check up on him.

Fortunately, he was already dressed and he was........................

....wait a minute.......

.....was he.........

..

.......TALKING TO HIMSELF?!!

"Giyuu..............are you talking to yourself?", I asked him then he jumped a little because I startled him, and he turned to face me.

"N-no I wasn't. Is breakfast ready?", he replied still shocked that I was there.

"Yes. And don't try to change the subject of this conversation", I stated, then he started walking towards me until he reached my side and whispered;

"What conversation? I don't remember having a conversation with you. As far as I'm concerned, you just came in here to tell me that breakfast is ready. Nothing happened here. Right y/n?", he asked in a cold voice that sent a chill down my spine.

"R-r-right", I replied before he hmmed then walked off.

I sighed in relief then I walked away with him to go eat breakfast.

*Time skip ⚠️*

It had been two hours since breakfast.
I laid down on the flowers of the garden and took in their nectar scent.

Picking up one of the flowers with my right had, I adored its beauty before taking a quick sniff at it then putting it down.

I sat up and face the soothing waterfall in front of me and the sounds made me relax more.

I loved coming her it was my most favorite place in the mansion, well, apart from my room.

Just as I was beginning to relax, I heard multiple footsteps passing by.

I didn't even bother to look at the people passing through the garden, I just wanted to have some peace and quiet and to take in the estate's natural beauty.

Muichiro's P.O.V.

Today, Oyakata-sama summoned me to his estate where he elaborated a mission I had with Kanroji-san and Tomioka-san. As a new member of the hashira, he wanted to make sure that I fit in well by getting along with the others.

If I am being honest, I don't really mind, cause I will just forget their existence anyways.

Oyakata-sama advised me to go to the Water estate and plan the mission with the others.

I agreed to his request and made my way to the water estate. At the front door, Tomioka-san and........what's her name again? were already waiting for me. It seemed that their crows must have informed them of my part in the mission.

"Took you long enough", Tomioka-san? Said blankly.

"No need to be rude Tomioka-san! He's just a kid and is still new to being a demon slayer after all!!", the woman with pink hair and green tips elaborated.

"Tch. Let's just go already", the boy who I belive was named Tomioka-san said then entered the estate, and almost immediately after, me and the crazy lady followed suite.

While walking through the water estate, I didn't bother to even take a look at the place. I just continued looking up at the sky while walking.

But suddenly, my head moved on its own and looked to the left, and I was met with an extremely beautiful sight.

From the looks of it, I concluded that it was a garden. It was decorated with beautiful f/f flowers and had a waterfall than gave extremely relaxing sounds.

I continued to admire its beauty, until suddenly, something, or someone, caught my mint orbs.

It seemed to look like a girl, but I was never really sure since it wasn't facing my direction. It had h/l h/c hair and s/c skin. It was wearing a demon slayer uniform with a skirt/pair of pants.

My eyes never left the being as I continued to watch it, even with the wind blowing his hair as it swayed it in the sunny day.

Without removing my eyes, I quietly tapped the boy with black hair on the shoulder.

"Hmm?", he said in an annoyed tone.

"Who's that?", I asked, still not lifting my gaze from it.

"What are yo- Ahh, that's my sister, y/n. She likes coming out here", he replied.

'So it's a girl', I thought.

"AHH!! Y/N-CHAN!!", the crazy lady shouted but the stiotic boy just used his hand to cover her mouth.

"Shh", he said.

"Anyway, let's go", he continued, then I stopped looking at her and followed the both of them.

Word count: 1108 words.