Chapter 5

A/N : I AM SO SO SO SORRY. MY PHONE SLIPPED OUT OF MY HAND AND I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED THIS CHAPTER WHEN I DIDN'T FINISH EDITING IT. I AM SORRY YOU ALL MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT IT!!

Let's all admit it.......we'd all go with anime. (I am talking about the picture BTW.)

'Shoot'

"Tokito-kun! You smiled!!!!", the crazy lady exclaimed, her tone going off the roof as more excited squeals exited her mouth.

"TOMIOKA-SAN, DID YOU SEE THAT?!! TOKITO-KUN SMILED!!!" she continued to shout and make a huge ruckus about one little smile.

"You said you went to the bathroom", Tomioka-san, according to what the lady called him, said. Clearly irritated.

"I did", I continued my never ending streak of lying.

"Then why are you here with my sister?", he asked, an irk mark appearing on the right side of his forehead as he narrowed his eyes at me suspiciously.

"Nee-san", y/n said softly to her brother trying to calm him down, but it was a futile attempt. It was clearly obvious he wasn't listening to anything she or I said in defense of ourselves.

"IT'S YOUNG LOVE TOMIOKA-SAN!! I CAN JUST FEEL IT!!", the lady practically screeched at this point. Suddenly, I felt my cheeks getting warmer by then second.

'Is it only me or is it getting hotter here?'

I thought then turned to look at y/n and her face was as red as a tomato.

'Is she sick? I swear she was perfectly fine just a moment ago'

"W-w.....n", no reasonable word was able to come out of her mouth as she tried to speak to the lady.

"Let's go Tomioka-san, we just interrupted something", the lady said then continuously winked at me weirdly with her left eye.

'Is something wrong with her eye?'

Soon after, the lady dragged Tomioka-san back inside the estate using so much brute force that you could feel the impact on the ground.

".....I-"

"I should go with them", I said blankly, standing up from the ground, looking down at her who looked slightly disappointed from my actions but that was only for a few seconds before she spoke up.

"You probably should", she said as the corners of her lips moved slightly upwards to make a little smile on her face. As soon as she said that, I turned around and took my heel to start walking away from her back to the estate where the lady dragged the man to.

But out of nowhere, I stopped in my tracks and turned back to look at her little figure in the tiny distance, I could sense that she was still staring at me.

In that little moment, the seemingly blue sky came into full view as the clouds from above us had faded away.
A strong gush of cold wind blew down from the atmosphere making her hair and mine dance in it in a rhythmic pattern together.

"I guess it was nice meeting you", I said to her.

"You too", she replied then I turned back and continued walking as a small smile took the opportunity to grace upon my lips.

Surprisingly enough, I remembered where the room I came from was located, but it did take me a minute or two to get there nonetheless.

When I finally had a clear view of the door to the room, I heard muffled noises coming from inside the secluded compartment.

I then slid opened the shoji door to reveal the pink haired lady restraining Tomioka-san on the floor.

There she was, practically on top of him. Two of her hands were pinning down his while her legs surrounded his and captured them with a hard grip. Their faces only inches away from each others.

Momentarily, my gut had informed me that I was interrupting something very important even though I had absolutely no clue on what was going on there whatsoever,  neither did I care about what was happening.

"Oh- Sorry if I interrupted. You may continue what you were doing", I apologized then turned around to face the door, but before I did, my eyes caught a small glimpse of them turning to look at me with their faces extremely red.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! I SWEAR!!", they shouted in unison but I had already left the room to go do, well nothing.

Giyuu's P.O.V

Two minutes earlier

"Kanroji-san please can you let go of me", I told Kanroji-san then she hesitantly, but surely, let go of my wrist.

"I can sense it!! Ripe young love yet to bloom!!!", she squealed out then I gave her an 'Are you serious' look.

"More importantly, why did you drag
me back here. I needed to give that kid that calls himself Tokito a piece of my mind", I stated, ignoring the sentence she had just made prior to this moment.

"OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!", she shouted at me then used her popular and famous brute force to grab my neck and pin me to the wall.

"YOU ARE NOT RUINING THIS FOR ME", She threatened, tightening her grip on my neck to the point it became extremely hard to breath.

I tried struggling out of her grip, but that made the impact worse. She had then succeeded in pinning me to the ground, securing every part of my body with her's so that I couldn't move.

"Now we are going to stay here and wait for them to finish talking to each other", she stated, well more like demanded, but seconds later, I heard the shoji door to the room open wide.

"Oh-Sorry if I interrupted. You may continue what you were doing", A voice said then the both of us simultaneously turned our head to the side to see Muichiro's figure walking away.

'Oh God. I do not want to be the one to corrupt an innocent eleven year old', I thought as my face had already turned a very bright shade of red.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. I SWEAR", we had both shouted but he had already left. 

Presently

"YOU SEE TOMIOKA-SAN. YOU JUST STOLE HIS INNOCENCE!!", Kanroji-san shouted.

"ME?! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO PINNED ME DOWN TO THE FLOOR??!!", I yelled back.

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER!! GO GET HIM AND EXPLAIN!!", she shouted at me.

"BUT-"

"GO NOW!!", She shouted then I sighed in defeat.

I mumbled some curse words under my breath as I left with room with my head hanging low.

5 minutes later 🎬

I had searched the whole estate by now and he was nowhere to be seen. I had even asked my sister but she was just as clueless as me

'Did he already leave?', I thought then gave up in my search and walked back into the room where Kanroji-san was waiting in telling her about the results of my search.

Word count: 1167 words.