Special chapter!! (Dedicated to Jiminjamms)

A/N: This chapter is in NO way related to this story so you may skip if you want to.

Characters: Giyuu and y/n

NOTE: THIS IS FOR FUN AND WILL NOT CONTAIN ANY LEMONS AT ALL. WE ARE IN NO NUT NOVEMBER PEOPLE! KEEP YOUR IMAGINATION ON A LEASH!

*Dedicated to my demon husband by jiminjamms

Note: I am making this happen BEFORE the *cough* *cough* threesome and Muzan and y/n's *cough* *cough* intimacy.

Seconds had ticked by, minutes had came knocking on my time perception, but time in my sense had seemed to speed up irrationally. 

The dusty smell of the worn out wood filled my nostrils, reminding me of the prison I was trapped in and will forever be trapped inside..

Being forced into marriage, not being allowed to see Giyuu again.

My entire freedom had truly been robbed right from my dainty hand's light grasp.

By the one I misconcepted to be a caring mother all those years back.

Stretching my hand out far in front of me, I recalled a childhood dream I had devoted towards him.

"I wonder how my life would have been now, if I was with him instead of my current husband"

"The one that made my heart flutter, the one that put a smile on my face each day, the one my heart had quietly longed for this whole time"

"Is this what it feels, to be in love with someone?" I pondered out loud, meddling and moving the fingers on my outstretched hand.

"Only if my childhood self had realized that sooner" the meddling came to halt as an image of Giyuu came to mind.

*tick tock*

"Because now"

*tick tock*

I exhaled one last time, suddenly feeling myself being drawn backwards by the forces of gravity. His image now becoming a far penumbra in my eye sight range.

"He's out of my reach"