Chapter 1 - Broken Hearts

AN: Hello people! Thank you for giving this a chance. On with the chapter...

Mystic Falls 1864:

It was late in the night. A loud argument broke the silence of the night.

"I am telling you. This is not going to end well for either of you. Please believe me Damon."

"You're lying. Katherine is not playing with me and Stefan. I cannot believe you'd stoop so low Isabella! What? Can't bear that you are not the center of attention? You want to break Katherine and me up so that you can have me all to yourself? Well guess what, that is never going to happen! I loathe you! I think you are the person playing with my brother and me!"

Isabella - or Bella as she liked to be called - reared back as if slapped. Never had Damon ever called her by her proper name. He had always called her Iz or Isa. "You think I'm a harlot? That I'm doing this for ATTENTION? You actually think so low of me?", she yelled.

"Yes I do! You are not the same person I was friends with Isabella! Now because of Katherine I can see your true colours. You were never a pure and innocent girl, were you? You are a filthy-"

Bella hadn't thought about what she was doing. Once she heard the words her reaction was automatic. A loud clap sounded. Damon's head turned by the force of her slap. He was stunned. But then the anger seeped in. He yelled at her-"Can't bear the truth? You really are a bitch."

Hearing the commotion in the house, Kol Mikealson came down to check on his sister. What he saw broke his heart. There Bella was, tears streaming down her face, a look of pure heartbreak on her face at the disgusted glare Damon Salvatore was giving her.

He wanted to rip the bloody idiot's head off. Nobody hurt his sister and lived. Just as he was about to act on his thoughts, Bella gave him a look. He sighed knowing he could not do anything as she truly loved Damon (a fact that neither Kol nor Nik or Elijah liked - Rebekah always had a weird taste in men and Finn was in the coffin), and killing him off would hurt her.

"You're a pathetic and attention seeking spoiled brat and I HATE you! Why don't you just go and die? Leave me alone and get out of my life!"

Hearing this Bella stumbled and Kol hurried to take her in his embrace.

With deadly eyes, he glared at Damon, "Get. Out. NOW!"

Damon glared at him, threw another glance at Bella and left, banging the door as he went.

AN: Vote and Comment!