Chapter 19 - The Cullens

AN: So sorry guys. I haven't been able to update because I have been in an area without proper internet for the past two weeks... oops. Just came back home. So to make up for that, double update coming up guys. Also last two days for your thoughts on who I should pair Rebekah with...

Back in Forks:

The Cullens we're still in a bit of shock that Bella was a vampire, she had a family full of vampires, the traditional kind and the first ones at that. Only Jasper knew beforehand as they had met when he was in Maria's army. He had told Alice but he had been confused when she tried to get Bella to stay with them along with Edward. It wasn't until he felt deceit and smugness coming from Edward that he realised that Edward had more than one powers. He could not only read minds of people but also influence thoughts.

He hid his thoughts from Edward and sent a wave of lust to throw him off. He motioned to Alice to hide her thoughts and follow him away from the Cullen house.

"Why did we come here, Jazzy?"

"Did you know that Edward has more than one power? He can read thoughts and influence them. Did you wonder why you acted the way you did with Bella when I had already told you about her and her family?"

"I- I don't know why that happened. She sounded amazing when you first told me about her. Now that I think about it, I had already seen her brother come to Forks and take her away. I knew it was about to happen and I wanted to tell her to always stay in touch as we would still be sisters. I would never replace her other sister but she would just get me as an extra one.", She turned around from where she was pacing a hole in the forest floor and looked towards him, "Jazz, why would he do this? Why would he claim to love her and then treat her like some pet?"

He hugged her tightly, as if to calm both of them down. "I don't really know Ally. But we should be careful around him. We need to get Rose and Em out of there and go warn Bella. I know where she will be right now.", he smiled faintly.

"But what about her family, Jasper? And what about Carlisle and Esme?"

"Her family will not do anything to us if we are under Isa's protection. She is the baby of that family but she is the only one who holds power over them. And Carlisle will forever take Edward's side. He was his first companion in this world and Esme will always dote only on him because he was her first son."

Alice agreed with Jasper and the two took off towards Ithaca, where they agreed to meet with Emmett and Rosalie. Alice shot off a quick text to the family saying that her and Jasper wanted to spend some time together alone. She also sent a message to Rosalie to get away from the family and hide her thoughts from Edward.

'Meet us in our house in Ithaca. Everything will be explained there.'

Meanwhile, Edward was getting restless. He had overheard Isabella's sister talking to her brother about getting Isabella together with someone called Damon Salvatore. He couldn't let that happen. Bella was his. Only his. No one could take her away from him. And what was all that nonsense about being Original vampires? She was just an ordinary human who should have been thankful to be with him. There was no way she was a vampire. He would have known. He was an actual vampire unlike the fake show they did.

Carlisle was not as unaware as he thought apparently as he said, "Edward. Son, listen to me. Is it not better for Bella to go? You can find a better partner for yourself. It is best to leave it alone, Son."

Esme nodded alongside her mate.

"Do not ever say that!", Edward spit out through gritted teeth. I WILL get my Bella back. Just you watch me. You do not control me. I am the most powerful creature there is."

'Hang on my Bella. I am coming to get you. I will save you from those monsters. You are mine. Only MINE!'

AN: Thought? Reminder to let me know who Rebekah should be paired up with.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Fav

Follow

Love,

D.