Chapter 11 - Second First Sight

AN: So... I know I've been MIA this week, but I have a very good reason for it. Funny story actually... hehe....
My laptop charger broke and the document which had this chapter is stil in the laptop. I've just decided to rewrite this one since my laptop is not gonna be switching on for some time....
Anyways, on with the chapter
Ps... Thank you to all my lovely readers for 500+ reads!

Bpov:

It was almost midnight when father, 'Lijah and Nik came back home.
"What took you guys so long?"
"Just had a run-in with the locals, love. It turns out that some of them weren't too happy with us being back in town. Especially when said people who freed father to try and kill me saw that we were now a happy family."
"And who exactly were these people, big brother?", I asked with an eyebrow raised.
"Ah! Now than my kjaere, you will have to see for yourself when you go out. They are very easy to spot.", came father's voice.
I looked towards him and by the look on their faces, I knew I wouldn't be getting any names tonight.

~**~

The next day, I woke to Ollie banging loudly on my door.
"I'm up! I'm up.", I grumbled at him.
He just laughed and continued downstairs. I went downstairs after him just in time to see Bekah hitting him upside his head.
"Did I or did I not tell you to let her sleep? She was up all night waiting for Nik to come back."
"Ouch, sister!", *thud*, everyone in the house bar Kol started laughing
"Stop woman! I got it! Don't wake Isa up! I get it", *thud*
"Stop hitting me! Isa, Nik! Make her stop!"
Still laughing, I went to help Ollie when Nik beat me to it.
"Rebekah, enough. I am positive he's learnt his lesson. Go get ready. We don't have anything for breakfast in the house. No blood too. We'll go to the Grill first and then you and Kol can go pick up some blood bags. Elijah and Finn are going to search for Sage after breakfast."
I gasped. "I saw Sage a few years ago! She was in Tennessee the last time I saw her. Perhaps you could start from there?"
"We will do just that, little swan."
I nodded and sped upstairs to get ready. Finally refreshed, i met up with my siblings and we went to the Grill.

Nik pov:
I never knew my family to be as playful and full of life as they were now.
I had always lived in constant fear of my father. Always fearing his wrath. Always knowing him to be the cruel man he was to me.
But looking at him at this moment no one could say that he abused one of his children.
All of this was possible only because of my sweet sister. She is the only one who could bring out the playful side of this family. The only one who could calm the beast that was my family. But as she could calm the beast, she could rile it up jut as fast. I have never wanted to kill someone as much as I want to kill Katerina Petrova and one Damon Salvatore.
If Isa had not loved him, I doubt Mr. Salvatore would be alive to see the next second.
I shake myself out of my thoughts just in time to see Rebekah toss her sandwich at Kol.
Little swan was almost in tears; laughing so hard.
Even father was shaking his head with a fond, amused smile.

After breakfast, Lijah and Finn went to find Sage as planned. I do feel bad about keeping them apart for almost a millenia. I know that not all my siblings have forgiven me for daggering tem bit I will do anything in my power to make it up to them.

Rebekah and Kol left for the hospital
And father went to explore the town that was our home several centuries ago.

It was only the two of us left at the table now. Isa wanted to know what she could do around the town and I wanted to know more about her life apart from us. Suddenly, a very familiar and a very unwelcome scent reached me and I turned to see the older Salvatore staring directly at my sister. I growled lowly in warning and his eyes snapped to me and his hands curled into fists.
Well this shall be interesting.

~**~

Dpov:
It had been a long night what with my brother holding an intervention about how to behave with the Originals back in town. So far we only knew that the Originals consisted of Klaus, Elijah and Mikael.
It was decided that we'd wait for them to make the first move and go about with our lives.

I was on my way to the Grill when I caught Klaus and a few unfamiliar scents near it. Shrugging I decided to just go about my day which consisted of getting drunk right now.

Entering the Grill, I was floored seeing the familiar depths of chocolate pools staring right into my eyes. It seemed as if the world stopped. I wanted to scream. What type of sick joke was this. It was impossible dor her to be here. She was gone. My eyes traced her face, taking in every detail - from her heart shaped face, to the way her eyes tightened in recognition and pain, to her soft looking pale pink lips that I wanted to kiss.
I had missed her very much. I wanted to get on my knees and beg for her forgiveness for being such an idiot.
A low warning growl brought me out of my musings and my eyes snapped to Klaus to see him looking threateningly at me.
Figures. They were together.
Jealousy threatened to overwhelm me and my hands curled into fists. I wanted to reach out, grab her and put her behind me and then tear Klaus limb from limb.
I forced myself to relax my stance, and took an unnecessary deep breath.
Well well well.
This ought to be interesting...

So..... They finally meet after almost two centuries... Yay! I hope this somewhat makes up for the late update...
Lemme know ow your thoughts on this chapter
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Fav

Lots of love,
D.