Chapter 25 - Dinner

BPOV:

A few hours later, Alice came bounding into the room that Damon and I were cuddling in.

She clapped her hands bouncing, clearly looking very excited. I laughed.

"What's up, Alice? Spill it!"

"Okay! So, it's been so tense these days, why don't we wind down a bit! Themed dinner! Please please please Bella! With everyone in your family, mine, the Salvatores, Care, Bonnie and Tyler! I know we can't really eat, but we can get animal blood in glasses!" she squealed.

I've not seen her so excited in a long time now.

"Okay okay! Calm. I'll tell my family but the others are your responsibility. We can host the dinner at the Mikaelson mansion. What do you want the theme to be? I'm sure Rebekah would love to set the place up."

"Yay! I knew you would agree. I already took care of the others. Just your family was left. And we could go along with the cliché theme for tonight! Halloween!"

Saying that she sped off in the direction of a store. I shook my head laughing.

"Come on. Let's go get some costumes and tell my family. Rebekah and Alice are going to be a force to be reckoned with. I expect you and your brother to show up for dinner, got it? In costume."

"Yes ma'am." Damon mock saluted, making me giggle.

We left Damon's to go tell my siblings first.

Just as I expected, Bekah demanded that I accompany her to go dress shopping. Naturally, I had to take her out of Mystic Falls if we wanted to find costumes worthy for her.

~**~

A few hours of shopping later (My feet hurt, mind you. I never want to go shopping with the girls anymore but knew I would end up going anyway. Oh well.) we finally found dresses and decorations for the mansion. After shopping, Bekah sent me away to get dressed and check up on the boys and other guests so she could decorate the house.

I figured it would be best to check on the boys first and went to do just that.

The first person I found was my father.

The next person who's door I knocked on was my eldest brother's. Finn was dressed as Count Dracula. Except he didn't put in the fake vampire teeth. Who needs fake ones when he could just use his real ones.

I then went in search of the next person I knew would be ready. As I entered the library, I was unsurprised to find Elijah there reading from one of the many books we had in the house. He was dressed as The Ghost Rider, his mask on the table beside him. It was a bit surprising to see him out of his suit and in a leather jacket. He looked up when he heard me coming in. "Isa, you're not dressed yet?"

Ten minutes later, we went down to see if everyone was ready. I laughed when I saw that Nik was dressed as the Joker, looking very grumpy about it. He also had an acid green coloured wig on his head and looked like he wanted to complain but couldn't. Ah, Caroline must've forced him into it. My suspicion was confirmed as not a minute later, Caroline came down in a Harley Quinn costume. "Couples costumes! You both look so cute together!!!" I squealed. Caroline nodded and joked about how difficult it was to have my brother get dressed for dinner. At that everyone broke out laughing.

I then noticed that Kol was missing and it seemed that Nik did too. Not wanting to suffer our teasing anymore, he called upstairs.

"Kol prepared to be daggered if you don't come down within the next minute."

"Again with the dagger threats, Nik. You wouldn't want Baby Bell to lose her favourite brother so soon after we found each other again, would you?" Kol answered back, leisurely strolling down the stairs. I thought he looked quite handsome in his John Snow costume.

I just shook my head at their antics and told them to take care of the guests while I went to get dressed.

Emerging from my room a while later, I found that the guests had started arriving and the manor was beautifully decorated.

I found Rebekah welcoming the Cullens as I came down.

My sister looked amazing in her leather, catwoman costume, complete with a whip and her cat ears. Pretty sure Stefan was to die tonight. Either by Bekah's killer looks or at the hands of my father and brothers for staring at her too long. It was not lost on me that the both of them had feelings for each other.

Surveying the room, I saw that only the Salvatores were yet to arrive.

Alice and Jasper were dressed as Gamora and Star-Lord from The Guardians of the Galaxy. Next to them, Rosalie was dressed in the classic yellow ball gown of Belle with Emmett as her Beast.

I saw Bonnie dressed as a zombie, talking to Tyler who decided he was a Gladiator tonight.

It was a few moments later that the last of our party arrived. Dressed as Batman, Stefan was openly gawking at Bekah, who, noticing his stare, made her way over to them, swaying her hips slightly. I saw Stefan gulp slightly as she moved closer to them. I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing uncontrollably. My sister was the predator and poor Stefan was her prey tonight.

Turning my gaze towards Alice, I saw her winking conspiratorially at me. Ah she'd gotten to him. But that would mean...

Low growls surrounded me, making me aware of others in the room. I looked towards the sources of the noise, finding that as per my prediction, Stefan would die at the hands of my family tonight. Only, I had not included the possibility of Damon being included in it too. Oh Boy. Apparently, Olly had caught us staring at each other, if the glare he gave Damon was anything to go by. Oops.

Just then, ALice bounded up to the centre of the room and announced that dinner was ready. I sighed in relief that both the Salvatores were not going to be killed yet. This was going to be a long night, I thought as Damon guided me into the dining room, keeping his arm firmly around my waist. I saw Stefan doing the same to Bekah, and Olly and Nik glaring at the brothers' arms around us.

AN: Welp. Let's hope Damon doesn't die yet. Still have a long way to go. Lemme know what you thought of this!

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Fav

Follow

Love,

D.