Chapter 21 - Reunions

Warning: Slight mentions of blood and death ahead.

Salvatore boarding house - 3rd person POV:

It was just a few minutes later when all the members of the Original family, the Salvatores and the not-exactly-Cullens-anymore family were found gathered in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House.

When Bella and Damon arrived hand-in-hand, it was Stefan who saw them first. He was extremely happy that his brother was finally getting his happy ending. Of course, the good mood was ruined as soon as the male members of the Original family saw the new development.

Niklaus and Kol threw a fit and proceeded to stab Damon with the iron pokers. But then, they backed off seeing the look on Bella's face.

Elijah and Mikael requested to talk to Damon privately.

In the safety of the private room, Elijah punched a hole in Damon's chest, gripping and squeezing his heart tightly.

"This is going to be your only warning, Mr. Salvatore. The next time you ever hurt my daughter, there will be no one who will be able to save you from mine and my sons' wrath. Not even Isabella herself."

Saying this Mikael looked at Elijah and he nodded in understanding. He twisted his hand which was still gripping Damon's heart and said, "My father speaks the truth, Mr. Salvatore. Do not make me regret leaving you alive. You got away with hurting my sister once. You will not get away with it again. No one hurts my family and lives. NO ONE. Is that clear?"

Damon coughed, "Crystal."

Giving his heart the last warning squeeze, Elijah withdrew his hand from inside Damon's chest.

With that the two left Damon to compose himself and went back downstairs.

Damon coughed. "Okay. I deserved that. Ouch."

He changed his shirt to get rid of any evidence of blood and went back to the living room.

Bella looked at Damon as he descended the staircase. She looked worried but he hoped she did not notice the fact that he changed clothes.

As soon as everyone was seated in the large room, Alice sprang up and tackled Bella in a bear hug.

Bella was shocked for a moment but returned her hug. "I missed you too, Alice."

"Bella, I am so so so sorry. I don't know what had happened to me. No wait. I know now what happened to me. That conniving little bastard! I will rip him apart once I get the chance. I will burn him down and icky Vicky too. I will-"

"Woah! Alice. Calm down. You're not making much sense to the rest of us.", Bella gestured to the people around them who were watching the both of them in confusion.

"First I would like to introduce you to each other."

Alice POV:

I was really happy that I finally got the chance to explain my behaviour to my sister.

"Bella, I am so so so sorry. I don't know what had happened to me. No wait. I know now what happened to me. That conniving little bastard! I will rip him apart once I get the chance. I will burn him down and icky Vicky too. I will-"

"Woah! Alice. Calm down. You're not making much sense to the rest of us.", Bella gestured to the rest around us who were watching the both of us in confusion.

"First I would like to introduce you to each other."

She pointed to a blonde haired girl, "That's Caroline Forbes. My soon to be sister-in-law if Nikki is brave enough. She just recently turned into one of us. She too is a human drinker but drinks only from blood bags."

I giggled when I saw both Caroline and Niklaus Mikaelson blush a little.

"That's Stefan Salvatore. He was changed in 1864. He is an animal drinker now.", she said gesturing towards a man who had his hair styled like Edward, but I guess since he was here before the asshole it would be him that styled his hair like Stefan. Not the time, Alice. Focus.

"And this is... this is Damon Salvatore.", his name fell out so lovingly from her lips. How long has she loved him? The dark haired man's (Damon- my mind corrected.) eyes did not leave Bella the whole time. It was as if he was afraid she may disappear if he looked away too long.

Suddenly Jazzy's voice sounded behind me, "Well well well. Look who we have here. Captain Damon Salvatore and baby brother Salvatore. In the flesh. What happened?", his voice took a serious tone suddenly.