Purpose

You are setting your life up to be exactly how you want it.

Do what you want, be what you want, see what you want. Listen to no one only your heart.

Do what you want. Don't hold back.

Ask and you shall receive.

Doing something different creates a new life for you.

Allow things to draw up passion from inside so as to sow the seeds of creativity and new project endeavours.

We are constantly narrowing down to what we want but this also cuts off the alternatives that exist if we are more open and raw about choice.

Clarity is power; ask exactly what you want.

Purpose - Why you want to do it (Purpose – Massive Action Plan)

RPM – build power (momentum) get to know specifically what you want.

Find your mission (your reasons).

Target which shapes your drive.

Go beyond what is there and you will reach your target.

Aim for beyond your target and you will probably reach your target because we usually fall slightly below what we are aiming for.

Creativity, intensity, energetic, immense force that is who I am. #MyPersonality

Never forget your inner voice who gives you direction in your life.

Never forget who you really are. Your true essence. Who you really are deep inside of you. Don't betray your inner child.

When you are in the mode of looking you will find what you are looking for.