Goals

I am responsible for the outcomes of my goal.

Always say every minute I am responsible for the success of my goal.

Don't think how jut set it in your mind that you will do it and be responsible for achieving it.

Don't say how just say do.

What do I need to stop and what do I need to start to achieve my goal?

What do I need to do more or less of to achieve my goal?

What do I need to do more or less of?

What do I need to stop and what do I need to start. These are question you need to ask yourself to get your goals.

Write out the exact goal you want and set out to do it; everything moves to do it.

Being utterly decisive; having laser light precision for your goals.

I am a hungry greedy wolf who is restless for my goals.

What makes you happy is  knowing that what you are doing in your present is fulfilling the steps of your desired goal whatever it maybe.

Being resolute and unwavering is where it's at to accomplish your goals.

Aspirational goal:inspires it to higher purpose above your own simple wants and needs. This makes for Trojan energy and makes goals stick.

Doing goals and sticking to them rids you of laziness.

Write your goal on the back of your business card and keep it in your wallet.

Do whatever it takes to get your goals. Be resolute and unmoving in achieving them.