A reunion at 5 Part 2

Joel quickly left to find Scott. He would rather walk in with him than him walk in alone and see Lizzie. "This place is massive. Honestly I'm proud of you." he said. His cheeks had more colour now, his hair wasn't plagued with grease and he looked more presentable. More like the King he used to be. "Ready to see Lizzie?" he asked. Scott just nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat.

The kitchen was huge. Fit for a royal couple. More than a duo even. It took Scott everything in him to compliment it again. He didn't want lizzie to know he was there yet though.

"Okay. Lizzie....Uh." Joel couldn't find the words, so in a spur of confidence, Scott strode past the stuttering ruler, like he did when he walked through the kingdom, like the day he married Jimmy. "Hi Lizzie. How are you." The pink haired queen stared in disbelief. It was something she never thought she would experience again. The cyanette's sass and nonchalant demeanour. 

Suddenly, she was out of her seat and wrapping her arms around Scott, crying with joy into his shoulder. Scott just held her, let her cry. He knew as he left it would impact everyone. Especially his sister-in-law. When Jimmy and himself first started going out, the Ocean queen was extremely protective, saying a word or two to him. Over time though, they had grown close, like siblings in blood not law. 

"Where did you go." she whispered, more to the now silent air than the cyan-haired guest still embracing her. "Thats....something I can't answer." he says, "Your going to have to." , "Later then." he said. Hypothetically, his fingers were crossed. "Does anyone else know your...back?" he sighs, expression pained, "I'm not.....I can't..stay." He says, "Then why are you hear?" Joel asks, a hint of anger. "I wanted you to know I was alive. Rumours spread. Jimmy.....Jimmy's empire almost in ruins. Your own not coping. I had to at least tell you I was fine." They had lost eye contact. "Scott. You are staying. Think about Jimmy. How do you think he's feeling. Katherine. She dropped out of the plushie business. Gem doesn't talk to anyone apart from meetings. And all you think about...is leaving." Her tone still soft, yet it held malice. "I'm sorry." he whispered before walking towards the greenhouse.

A thud next to him. Lizzie. "So...It's later." Scott laughed, "Not late enough." was all he said. "You know, he misses you." He. Scott knew who he was. Jimmy. He wanted to fly to his kingdom, Rivendell, and tackle the blonde to the floor. Shower him in the love that was void from his life for 2 years. He thought maybe he was crying in Scott's house, pleading whatever god, pleading Aeor, for him to return home. Maybe he was wearing one of his hoodies, huddled in the sheets that were forever cold, without Scott beside him, without the feeling of love. "I know." , "Can...can we tell people. Just for today. If you have to leave." the last statement was spat with disgust. "Sure. Make a group or something, tell them to meet in the church of Aeor at 7." with that he stood and left.

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two in one day!! I must be Ill XD. No this may be finished today. Obviously the layout is extremely different to the original. 

Tj xx