The chapter ends, making way for a flourish of new beginnings Part 10

2 years ago an elven king left their lives, disappeared, in his place loss and hurt and longing. A blonde spouse on his knees, screaming, crying, begging. The ocean surrounding two empires colder, more frigid, harder to swim in. A sister consoling her brother, broken by the departure of his husband. At home, the pink-haired female cried as well, bearing half the weight her brother had felt on her shoulders as she loses a close friend, a family member. A brunette tries to help both, juggling running his oblivious empire. A kingdom adorned in flowers halts plushie production after losing one of their first alliances. In all, most empires on the verge of collapse, close themselves off. In his place, a brother; an evil tyrant. Not for long, searching for the fugitive. Hunting him down, hardly giving him space to breathe. 

In the present day, the cyanette returned, sparking the beginning of the end, hiding with a sister-in law and her husband, surrounded by clay and terracotta; vibrant colours and muted orange. He returned to his empire, made the first appearance to many, spoke to his guardian, finally where a certain demon needed him .A raging battle, concocted of blood, sweat, tears. He almost lost. Not himself, his husband. The man threatened by an evil force. That evil force, a demon, his brother, died, to his hands. There was no regret .A ball ; a night in his lovers arms, more healing than that of a potion.

Scott finally found the happiness he longed for those years on the run. Occasionally he misses those brief moments of freedom, when Xornoth was busy tormenting the other empires, creating a small cavity for rest before the game resumed again. Misses the flights, the admiring of nature. Yet he will always love the responsibility of ruling an empire. The freedom to design and change. He could always give it up. There will always be a commoner that deserves the title more than he ever will. But he's happy as he is, commanding Rivendell, guiding them to success, with the support of every empire his friends, his family, his husband.

This chapter of their lives is coming to a sweet end, opening the doors to new buildings, inventions, revolutionary ways of life. For the Emperor's and Empress' of this great and vast land, they move forward together, with the purity of peace for the foreseeable future. They will thrive, they will live, they will learn and they will love. Together, they will make the lives of  kingdoms the best they have the power to make them.

A story of hurt and comfort, loss and love.

The return of the long gone.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ladies, Gentlemen and They's the book is finished. Honestly bit sad it's over but it means I can give more of my attention to as petals fall. Don't worry, I have an idea for something that includes this book so look out for that. Please do read the original because this would not be here without it.

Original book author: B1rdBik1n1

Date started-sep 26

Date finished-oct 25

(Took about a month gosh)

Tj xx