7 Part 5

As the sun rose behind the bee house, sounds of muttering and footsteps echoed around Rivendell. Jimmy had been in Scott's house, tidying and washing it ready for the return of it's owner. Grian had managed to teleport everyone safely. They congregated to the church. Built in white, cyan and gold, it was stunning and immaculate. Everything in this empire was. It was like Scott himself.

The cyan haired king had changed into his royal attire. His hair as it was before he fled and the pleasant weight of armour crafted for him and only him grounded him. He watched from his window as the group came. Faces filled with relief and anticipation. What would they say? How would they react? He left the house with a minute to spare, using the magic of Aeor to teleport inside. "Don't keep hem waiting. Throw those gates open and be you." the guardian said. "Oh I won't." his sass was back. Not even a day back and the old Scott was starting to shine through.

"Scott?" 

"The door's open." was the reply. Jimmy and Lizzie pushed the spruce doors open to reveal Scott, crossed legged at the alter. Grian sniggered. It was typical. Scar nuged him but also cracked a smile. "What's so funny?" , "Scott's sat there like the ruler he is like he didn't disappear or look, as you put it, in a bad shape this morning. It's typical of him." Grian said. Everyone agreed. "Guess so." all eyes fell to the cyanette, who had moved to stand in front of the alter, hands leaning on it. His expression turned soft and vulnerable again. " Your...back?" The quiet voice of Jimmy spoke up, moving to the front of the crowd. "We told you lad, he said he didn't, couldn't stay.", "That was then, this is now King Joel." Scott said, annoyance swimming in his tone, authority and power dancing in his eyes , "I'm going to stay." gasps and shouts of excitement. Jimmy wanted to cry, but just stood with a wide smile.

"Pity. I was enjoying being the hunter.", " Oh be quiet and leave me alone for a day gosh Conell." a laugh and a shadow towered behind Scott. The others looked on in fear. A voice broke the silence, "I'm sorry Scott." Joey, "I didn't know he would do that to you, do this to you." , "Well it sure as hell seemed you were happy to do so Joey.", "Awww is poor Elinar upset that my puppet sold him off." , "No. I'm angry that my own brother brainwashed a friend, killed those close to me and tormented my own husband." another maniacal laugh, "What you going to do about it." , "Fight." 

They were gone. 

The room erupted into chaos. "Gosh mortals are pathetic. I don't know what he see's in you all. The names Aeor. Scott is my champion. Conell, or Xornoth, is Exor's." , "Where are they?" , "The end, battling it out. I can take you there, I'm certain my brother already is." 

The church was left empty and cold.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've changed the plot quite a bit to go more in depth and to suit my take of it being mostly Empire's based. Hope you're enjoying. Imma take a couple hours break. Feel free to comment.

Tj xx