Chapter 6

(Play music when I say)

After what had happened at lunch the other day, you were a bit nervous to face your friends. You were walking to class securely carrying Yama's car seat on your arm. You were outside the room when you heard none other than the blonde who had walked you home the other day yelling at who you assumed was the few we ate lunch with. "Don't bring up what happened yesterday or else!" This made you laugh. Shrugging it off you walked into the class and had stood off to the side to set Yama down. You rubbed your arm a bit trying to soothe the aches it had. You were about to pick him up again when a hand stopped you and grabbed the car seat holding your son inside.

"Bakugo? What are you doing?" You tilted your head in confusion. " What does it fucking look like? I'm gonna carry him to your shitty desk."

"I can do it myself. I do it all the time." "Tch' don't act like I didn't see you massaging your damn arm. It's clearly too fucking heavy." You didn't even get to respond because before you realized what was going on he had already started walking away with Yama. "Heyyy, who knew Kacchan would have a soft spot for kids~," Kaminari said in a joking matter. "SHUT UP YA DAMN PIKACHU!" Bakugo screamed. As usual, this caused Yama to cry.

You started rushing over to calm him down but by the time you got to your desk, he was already calm, and in Bakugo's arms. The sight before you made your heart flutter. The feeling was foreign yet it felt so nice. You slowly walked over to the two and for some reason, your heart sped up a bit. Bakugo was looking down at Yama and smiling.

"You're good with kids Bakugo." This time you definitely saw him blush. "Of course I am! I'm good at everything!" You chuckled before taking Yama from him and sitting down. Class went on like normal until none other than All Might burst through the door! "I AM HERE! Hello students! I'll be your teacher for your entire time here! I'm here to teach your Sing-off Class! Now follow me to the Auditorium.

In the auditorium

All Might explained what we had to do. I ended up getting paired with none other than Katsuki Bakugo. We were doing a sing-off against Midoriya and Uraraka. The songs we'd be using were chosen for us so we didn't get the choice. "Alright! Young Midoriya and Young Uraraka will go first!" Kirishima was nice enough to hold Yama during your turn.

"Start!"

(Your song is the one at the top)

( words for midoriya will be like normal Uraraka's will be underlined. Same goes for you and Baku both will be bold as well as underlined and italicized.)

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing that I know

But when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

It is the only thing makes us feel alive

We keep this love in a photograph

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen, still

So you can keep me