Chapter 7

(Remember this is just you, Baku, and the baby hanging out)

The three of you walked the streets to Bakugo's house. Upon arriving he just walked in and you followed. "I'M HOME HAG AND I BROUGHT SOMEONE WITH SO DON'T BOTHER US!" I set down Yama and took him out of his car seat and held him in case he started crying. "WHO YOU CALLIN' A HAG?! I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN TAKE YOU OUT OF IT!" I heard someone yell. I could only assume that was his mother. 

A woman looking almost identical to Bakugo walked into the kitchen from what I'm guessing was the living room. The second she saw me she was over in less than a second. "Oh my goodness! Such an adorable baby! What's his name?!" I took a half step back a little overwhelmed by the questions. "Oi! Hag can't you see you're overwhelming her?!" With a swift smack to the back of his head, she shut him right up. " I apologize sweetie. I just haven't seen a baby in quite some time. I'm Katsuki's mom! You can call me Mitsuki!" She was so nice. "I'm Y/n, I'm Bakugo's friend. This is my son Yama, he's 2 months old." I answered more questions than she asked so I wouldn't have to answer more. "He's yours? You're so strong! Having a son at such a young age must be hard." I shook my head. "It's not too bad, I have my dad to help me." "What about his Dad? Is he in the picture?" I looked to the ground dreading this question. "OKAY, THAT'S ENOUGH!" As if he was a mind reader Bakugo took me away from the conversation and lead me upstairs. 

His room was clean and organized. Not what I expected at all. We sat on his bed in silence for a bit before it was too much. "I have to feed Yama now." I stood up and headed for the door, going to feed Yama in the bathroom. "Where are you going?" He asked. "The bathroom?" He paused for a second before responding. "Y-you can feed him in here..." He studdered. My eyes widen a bit before I nodded and sat back down. I carefully fed Yama, making sure I didn't flash the blonde sitting next to me. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught him staring at my chest where I was feeding my son. "Why are you staring?" He looked away and blushed. It's just interesting is all. That someone could make something so beautiful." His answer shocked me. We looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment. Both of our faces were covered in a red-ish hue. I looked away because Yama was done eating and I needed to burp him. 

After I got everything situated, the three of us watched a movie. We were all sitting up towards the headboard. I had Yama on my chest sleeping soundly. Halfway through the movie, a yawn escaped my mouth. "Sorry. I guess I'm a bit sleepy." "If you're tired you should sleep." I looked up at Bakugo, "It's alright. I can just go home and nap. Thanks anyways Bakugo." I was getting ready to get up when he put his arm around me and put my head on his shoulder. "It's fine, just go to sleep." I nodded and snuggled closer to him. "Thank you Bakugo." "Call me Katsuki." I giggled. "Alright, Katsuki." I closed my eyes and relaxed. My heart fluttered when he told me to call him by his first name. It rolled off my tongue so effortlessly. It felt so right. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. 

(BAKUGO POV)

I looked down at the sleeping girl and her son. The both of them looked so peaceful. I pulled both of them closer to me and adjusted us so were laying down. I made sure Yama was positioned properly. I didn't know why I felt the urge to protect him so much. This is different from anything else I've felt before. I hated how my heart sped up when she called me Katsuki. I hated it but it felt so right. Having them both here felt so right. I thought of everything that has happened since we've met and I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Then it dawned on me. 'HOLY SHIT I LIKE Y/N' I groaned in annoyance before my body moved before I could register what was happening. I kissed her forehead. I pulled away and put a stray piece of hair behind her ear. I carefully grabbed a blanket from the foot of my bed. Trying not to disturb them I draped it over her (Body type) body. I looked up at the ceiling then looked back at the two sleeping next to me. I smiled and softly whispered something. "Just what are you doing to me Y/n?" and with that, I fell asleep.