2

...

Harry smiled awkwardly as the blue eyes, continued to explore his features, his face felt like it was boiling from the continuous stare of the other man.

The boy under Harry coughed awkwardly.-"Uhm...Hi there."-He said with the most sweet voice Harry's ears where ever blessed with.

Harry smiled even wider he licked his lips and fixed his voice making it huskier.-"Hi!"

The boy shifted his look from his eyes to his lips and back to his eyes. Than he cleared his voice again.-"You're...uhmm...over me."-He said pointing at the situation.

Harry's eyes went wide, he had completely forgotten he was literally on the ground, holding him pinned down at this point, in his defence his eyes had mesmerised him and he lost his focus again.-"Oh my god!"-He said a bit panicked.-"I'm terrified sorry!"-He said and tried to move his hands falling completely on top of the smaller boy, making him groan in pain.-"Oh my lord! Sorry! Very...terribly sorry!"

The boy shifted on his side, but Harry's knee fell on his crotch. He cried a bit in pain, but quickly collected himself.-"Mister!"-The boy said and held him down now.

Harry was panicking and was regretting all his life choices as a possible killer was holding him captured under himself. He also had knee-kicked him on the balls and fallen over him. Add those to the list of reasons to be killed by a serial killer. As for falling over him...he was well aware of his weight.

"I'm sorry!"-He said trying to break free, almost hitting him again.

"Mister can you please stop."-The boy said trying not to get another hit on his family-makers.-"You need to calm down."

Harry took a deep breath.-"I'm sorry."

"Stop being sorry, it's okay."-The boy said and sat up slowly not to hurt the boy beneath him, like he continuously had.

Harry wanted to crawl up in a corner from embarrassment.-"I'm sorry, I was just gonna say welcome to the neighbourhood."-He mumbled.-"I live just next door, on the left...I heard the trash can ruffling and I thought It got infested by raccoons, I have the same problem with my trash can, so I though I could check a bit...I didn't mean to fall over you, I'm sorry."

"Raccoons?"-The boy said chuckling as he walked over to the trash can opening the lid. A raccoon flew out, and he backed away.-"Oh...It's fine, he looks friendly."

Harry smiled relieved.-"Just scare them off once in a while, they'll stop coming."

"Hope that worked with people too."-The boy joked and eyed him again.-"So...you have a name I'm guessing?"-He said raising an eyebrow.

"Oh...ye-yeah! I'm Harry S-Styles. Next door neighbour."-He said and held his hand out for a shake, he cursed his voice for stuttering and his hand for shaking.

The boy smiled and shook his hand.-"Louis Tomlinson. Also next door neighbour."

Harry blushed, never had a killer looked so handsome for him. And did he care he was a possible killer? That's a question he might not have the answer at the given time.

"So..."-Louis started.-"Wanna come inside or something? Maybe clean up your shirt, that's quite a grassy mess..."-He said pointing at the smudged stain on his back.

"Oh that's...that would be nice!"-'Harry said and yes, he did just realise he just wrote his own name on the possible serial killers list with his own fucking hand by accepting this invitation into his layer of evilness.

"You seem tense, look it's fine Harry...I didn't take it as a wrong first impression, you don't need to worry."-Louis boy said dusting his hands as he opened the door to the house.

"Thanks I guess..."

The house was planned just as Harry's, just with a bit more space and maybe a few more rooms. The living room which Louis showed him too, was only filled with a set of couches and a tea table.-"Just moved in as you can see, haven't started to unpack yet, might take me a few days."

Harry looked around, everything was so dull.-"This could become something nice with the right efforts."

"Well I finished my degree for interior design so I'll be personally taking care of this place."-Louis said as he walked to the tea table and picked two glasses of Jack.

Harry nicely accepted, not intending to drink it, possible poison inside. Louis was a suspicious man. He even had a skull tattooed on his arm. He was picking up sketchy vibes.-"I knew this house was fully equipped, the previous owner..."

"I didn't want to keep the stuff of the previous owner."-Louis said cutting him short, his face taking a grey shade, his eyebrows knitted together.

Harry gulped as the suspect was looking at him with darkened eyes. He shouldn't have mentioned the previous owner!-"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or anything."

Louis smirked.-"You apologise a shit ton of times, you do realise that right?!"

Harry smiled nervously.-"I'm-...I don't mean too, I guess is just a bad habit."

The boy got extremely close to the other one. Now standing really close to his personal space. Louis smiled and picked up a smushed grass leaf from his hair, too close to his private square.-"You'll be needing a good shower. But firstly I'll get a paper towel for that stain on your shirt."-he said and walked away out of the living room.

Harry stood still, even after he left, his eyes fixated on the spot Louis was standing just a moment ago, so close to his face, literally breathing on his neck. And his fingers had brushed against his hair...Like electric shoots. He cursed himself for what he had gotten himself into...He's going to regret this! When he finds himself tied up in a basement...although let's say Harry liked being tied up...not in that way though.

Louis came back with some papers.-"It's probably better if you throw it on the wash machine when you go home though. I'll just remove this so it doesn't leave a stain. I know how bad a grass stain can be."

"H-how'd you know?"-Harry asked as Louis hands brushed the stain on his back.

"I play football with the Donny's team."-Louis said proudly.-"Football is all about rolling on muddy grass."

Harry smiled. That seemed like normal activity. Maybe he was judging the boy for nothing.-"That's impressive. Must be fun."

"I'd say it pays well, the fun is a good extra."-Louis said chuckling.-"Bills don't pay themselves do they."

"Yeah you're right."-Harry said giggling.

Louis clapped his hands.-"All done! Barely even visible!"

Harry smiled as he tried to look at it. Unsuccessfully failing looking like a dog chasing his own tail. He stopped when Louis started laughing at his behaviour.-"Uhm... Thanks, I wasn't supposed to bother you this much."

"Once again, you need to stop thanking and apologising for normal stuff. You're no bother, neighbour."-He added with a wink.

Harry smiled softly blushing like a tomato.-"I'd be better if I get going now, my cat is probably scratching the living daylights out of my couches for being long gone. For anything I'll be there on the left."

"If I'm out of coffee or sugar I'll come to borrow from you for sure!"-Louis said chuckling.

Harry liked the sarcastic undertone the boy had. And a part of him just wondered how did a person like this end up in a boring place like theirs? But guess the answers where within, he just had to investigate deeper into the case.

"Enjoy your time here! And welcome."-Harry said as he was out of the door.

"Thank you Harry!"-The blue eyed boy said smiling softly.

Louis eyes caught his in another contact. Their eyes felt like magnets on each other's. They both felt the strange connection between them. It was immaculate. And they kept it till Harry had backed away completely.

Harry waved one last time and jogged to his house and Louis watched him go.

This summer might not go as planned. And maybe it will become better. And the slow lazy sadness might leave to be replaced by love and admiration but filled with mystery and a heavy sense of suspense.

...