9

...

The next morning was a perfect dream to-wake up too. Bodies pressed tight, hearts filled with joy, smiles plastered on their faces.

Both too found of each other's presence to even actually form the right words as a start.

Harry looked up from the snuggle.-"Morning sun."

Louis chuckled.-"Morning love."

"Is this all still a dream?"-Harry whispered hiding most of his face on his chest.

"I don't think I'll ever enjoy a dream that much. Even though everything you do is like fantasy now that I think of it."-Louis whispered back, placing a kiss over the top of his curly head.

Shoutings and curses come from downstairs.

Both Louis and Harry shared a look.-"Who's that?"-Louis asked worried.

Harry listed for a bit than laughed.-"That's my landlord. Did we make a mess down there?"

Louis scratched his head nervously.-"Well...We didn't think much of your landlord that's for sure."

More shouting where thrown, and the man left shutting the door loudly.

"He'll get over it."-Harry shrugged.

Than all of a sudden he remembers.-"Oh my god! My cat! Ginger!"

Louis laughed and pointed to a ball of fluff at the little cat bed on the side of the room.-"She seems unbothered."

"She has separation anxiety...I wonder why she's not trying to stick to me already."

Louis brought him closer.-"Because I'm sticking to you today. Ginger can step in line."-He started kissing down on his lips and neck. Tracing the red marks and hickeys that he left last night.

Harry moaned and giggled at each contact, having powerful flashbacks of last night.-"Lou!"-He whispered loudly.

Louis looked up at him with darkened eyes.-"Want me to do that again?!"

"Yes! Please!"

Louis repeated his actions.

"Lou! It's, oh my lord!"

Louis smiled proudly and repeated it again, this time getting Harry to go louder.

Most of the day was spent there. Ruffling around the bed, tangling on sheets, giving many feelings from time to time. And in between those actions they would talk about the future or even the past from time to time.

Soon they got up and dressed. Harry told him they could go and have a swim, there would be no need to shower. Maybe he did it just because he wanted Louis' scent on him longer.

Louis went to take Mellow, changing to his black swim trunks and a white T-shirt, putting on a cap for his unruly hair not bothering to style them.

Meanwhile Harry had prepared towels and food for the day at the beach. He feed  Ginger Fox, gave her many pets and affection and waited for Louis to ring the bell.

Once they entered Harry's car, they played music and started jamming together. Mellow seemed to like music. Harry definitely had style, his music taste was unremarkable.

Louis pointed at a street market.-"Stop here! We'll get some cold drinks!"

Harry stopped and waited until Louis came back with snacks and drinks.-"Only drinks huh!"