- Prologue -

"You want me to what?" Mark stared, mouth agape, as Jaemin grinned brightly in response to his question.

"Come with me for a meet and greet with Lee Donghyuck!"

Of course, Jaemin's favourite figure skater would be featuring in a ice-skating convention that just had to be in their city and just had to include a special skating segment that every attendee was required to participate in. And of course, Mark just had to be Jaemin's best friend that was offered no other choice when the pink-haired waved the tickets to the meet and greet in front of his face.

You see, there was no logical reason why Mark should be scared of a simple convention with a person his friend idolized. Except, of course, Mark would be the only one there who didn't know how to ice-skate.

He'd tried to learn, many times, and had failed for all those times. Jaemin, who went for figure skating lessons every week, and his boyfriend Jeno, who worked at the ice-skating rink and passionately competed with his ice hockey team, had been doing their best to involve Mark in their hobby of ice-skating but the canadian found it close to impossible to follow their instructions. Every single time he would be slipping and falling and going home with sore asscheeks.

"But I can't skate-"

"Even better! I'll somehow get Donghyuck to teach you! He's such a kind man."

"You don't even know the guy, Jaem."

"Shut up."

-

lost in japan | markhyuck

2021

yutaney_spears©

for QuackQuackADucky