-10-

Mark didn't know how to respond at all. Donghyuck wanted to kiss him? It'd have been more believable as a joke if Donghyuck had started wheezing and slapped his arm afterwards, but the younger continued looking into his eyes, his gaze not wavering one bit. Was he being serious?

Mark didn't know and he would never forgive himself if he made the wrong decision. Wrong decision, as in kissing Donghyuck when he didn't want to kiss Mark. Whether he seemed like it or not, Mark still badly wanted to kiss him. A taste of his lips would be all he would need no matter how dramatic it sounded. Placing his hands on top of the figure skater's, Mark leaned close to his face. Maybe a little testing, whether Donghyuck was being serious, wouldn't hurt.

"Hmm, you're right, sunshine. Why don't you kiss me? It'll be the same as you forgiving me and fulfilling your promise."

Donghyuck shifted his arms from Mark's thighs to around his neck and moved close enough for their noses to touch. "Don't hate me after this, okay?" He giggled before moving back for a better angle, and then leaning forward again to press his lips to the latter's.

What could he say? Donghyuck's were soft as fuck, he'd almost gasped instead of moving his lips. Mark, although taken aback by actually being kissed, immediately responded to Donghyuck's gentle but rushed movements by kissing him back slower. There was no rush, no need for Donghyuck to rush their first kiss together. They might've been already going a little too fast with the way their relationship was going, so Mark wanted to take it slow for now. It seemed that Donghyuck understood, as he slowed down his pace too and cupped Mark's cheeks with his hands in an attempt to reduce the space between them.

Mark didn't know what to do with his hands, so they were awkwardly placed on Donghyuck's thighs, his thumb rubbing lightly at the skin. He would love to wrap them around Donghyuck's waist, but he still wanted to put some boundaries in between them so as to not make him uncomfortable. Or so he thought, that he'd be uncomfortable.

"You're so fucking soft," Donghyuck muttered, pulling back both to give him and Mark time to breathe, and to take Mark's hands into his own to place them around his waist before reattaching their lips. He inwardly smiled at the taste of peaches. It was a bit addictive, the flavour on Mark's lips, he realised as he tightened his grip on his hair to pull him closer. Maybe that's why Mark used it. Did he know how good his lips tasted?

Mark knew, of course, he'd gotten many nice comments on it during his high school days when he'd been forced to kiss random girls and guys during the - in his opinion, very stupid - weekend parties which always included 'truth or dare' for some reason. It seemed that although he himself hadn't been very popular, the chapstick he used was. The way Donghyuck pulled him into another kiss so hungrily only proven that he liked it too. Mark was amazed at his boldness to personally move his hands to be around his waist, but he still kept his hands where Donghyuck wanted it. He wouldn't go against it, especially when he and Donghyuck both wanted to.

Not to mention, words certainly wouldn't do justice to the way he was being kissed. He'd never even been kissed like that before, considering everyone he'd kissed in his life were absolute shit at it. He could only find more reasons to admire the man, at that point of time.

At last, they pulled apart to catch their breaths.

"That was nice," Donghyuck chuckled, reaching for a glass of water. Mark, on the other hand, stared wide-eyed at the wall, unable to believe what had just happened. Donghyuck wanted to kiss him. He kissed Donghyuck. Donghyuck kissed him. They kissed. His lips were still tingling as he sat silently, Donghyuck raising an eyebrow at his speechless state.

"I don't hate you," He finally said quietly, after a few minutes of silence that seemed like hours. Donghyuck chuckled at that too, turning to face him. They had given each other some space to adjust their seating, so he had to turn around again to face Mark. "I didn't think you would, especially since you didn't pull away."

Mark played with his fingers, not really knowing how to respond. "Hyung, if you don't mind me asking, what are we? Because I really want to kiss you again," Donghyuck saved him by asking the question he'd been trying to form an answer to. Mark didn't know how to respond to that either, however.

"I don't know, sunshine, but I really wouldn't mind kissing you again either."

"Then what exactly are we waiting for?" The figure skater buried his head in Mark's shoulder and looked up to meet his eyes, a glint of amusement in his gaze. It was almost like he was daring him to make the first move, a way of testing his dominance. And Mark did not waste a second to connect their lips in another kiss.

Let's just say, they didn't stop until Donghyuck began slapping Mark's chest to let go of him.