016 | pay attention

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter sixteen

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW— ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳  ͛ 🍂 ˖ ༊ —chapter sixteen

today 11:39am

pay attention lover boy

oooo pretty girl's texting me

how am i supposed to pay attention
now

zach this is important just listen

have sex w condoms blah blah blah
i already know. u already know i
know.. the other dayy👀

shut up

i know you do but stop making so
much noise

let everyone else listen

───────────

third person;

"sienna phone," mr. bowen paused the video and walking over to her as majority of the students turn their attention to her.

her and jade's english class was combined with one of the other senior class which zach and his friend happened to be in, for their SRE lesson for the semester.

sienna handed the teacher her phone right as she received another text. his eyes widening slightly as he read the message before looking at her.

"lover boy.. let's have sex tonight.." he read it out as her cheeks went a slight shade of red and everyone else started bickering. "sexting during a sex ed lesson? and who is this lover boy?"

"he goes to a different school," she shrugged through her lie. "teenage boys are horny," she added as a couple of the other students agreed.

"reply to his message right now," he handed her phone back before turning to look at the rest of the class. "you boys, if any of your phones go off.. detention for the both of you!"

as she took her time to unlock it while zach made sure his phone was on silent and turned off, putting it in his lap so no one could see his phone go off.

"everyone quiet," mr. bowen said as they listened, interested in who he was as well. she sent a 'no' in response before turning it off and handing now it back to the teacher after he had looked around the room. "you're lucky."

"this goes for everyone," he made his way back up the front. "if you don't want your messages read out to everyone.. don't text in class. simple."