Liam sick

Today, the lads and I had a day off, and we were going to spend it going out to the park to have a picnic and play some football(soccer). It was going to be great, that is until I woke up with a headache, sore throat, and horrible, horrible congestion. If you think I'm going to let that stop me than that's where you're wrong because there is no way in the world that I am ruining the first day of our weeklong vacation.
I rolled out of bed and stumbled down the stairs, making my way to the kitchen where I was met with four of my best mates who were making as much noise as possible. Honestly though I don't know what I would do if they were any different.
"Hey Liam! Fancy seeing you here so late in the morning." Louis playfully sassed.  "Back at ya, Tommo." I poured myself a cup of tea in hopes of it settling the burning sensation in my throat, and sat down beside Harry. I placed my head in my hands as it was hurting dreadfully. It felt like someone was continually hitting my head with a baseball bat, and all the noise wasn't exactly helping, but I didn't want to be the one to ruin everyone's excitement by asking them to be quiet, so I kept it to myself.
"So, what's the plan today, boys?" Niall asked whilst shoving a piece of toast in his mouth. "We're going to the park to picnic, play some football(soccer), then probably head over to that new cafe down the street like we had talked about." Louis said. All the boys nodded and quickly finished up eating breakfast so they could get ready for the fun day in store.
"You're not going to eat anything, Li?" Harry questioned. "I'm just not very hungry is all. I'll be fine until lunch." I said with a forced smile. When the nausea was creeping it's way into my stomach, I realized that this was more than a cold. I internally groaned knowing how today was going to go for me. "You really should eat something Liam, we still have a couple of hours before we leave." Zayn said. "Nah, I'll be fine." I waved off.
The others shrugged and finished eating and once we were done, we all headed upstairs to get dressed and everything packed up for today.
When I finally made it up the stairs, a dizzy spell came upon me and I had to stop and lean against the wall for support. "Li, you good?" Louis asked getting worried. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I got up and rushed to my room before collapsing on my bed. 'How in the world am I supposed to get through today?' I thought to myself. I laid on my bed for a few minutes waiting for the dizziness to pass, but I ended up falling asleep.

"Should we wake him?" I heard somebody ask. "No, let's let him sleep, he seemed kinda off this morning." I heard another say. Seconds later I felt somebody hoist me up off my bed and carry me downstairs all the way to the car. I have no idea who is carrying me, but I didn't dare open my eyes to find out.
I ended up dosing back off during the car ride, but sadly my nap did not last long until I felt somebody shaking me awake.
  "Liam, wake up mate, we're here." I looked up and saw Harry's green eyes staring at me. "We had to carry you to the car and you slept the whole way." Harry chuckled. "Oh." Was all I said. I started climbing out the van when Harry stopped me. "Wait, before you go, we need to talk for a second." Harry said. "Okay, go on." I said trying to fight back the urge to wipe my running nose. "Are you okay? You've just seemed kinda off today." Harry asked. Crap, he's on to me. Think, Li, think. "I'm fine. Nothing's wrong at all." I could tell that Harry didn't buy it for a second. He paused for a bit before reaching out to feel my forehead, but I immediately swatted  his hand away. "Harry, I told you I'm fine." I said slightly annoyed. "Li, be honest with me. Do you feel fine? You were sniffling and coughing the whole car ride in your sleep, and you're deathly pale." Harry fussed. "Haz, I promise I'm fine. It's nothing, seriously." I reassured with a smile. He was still hesitant but nevertheless, he let it go and we walked over to the picnic the boys had set up.
"Bout time you two decided to join us!" Louis called out while pulling out more sandwiches. My stomach twisted at the sight of food. It took all the power I had in me to fight back the gag that almost escaped me.
Zayn, Louis, Niall, and Harry immediately started digging into their food while I sat and stared at mine. Louis took notice of this and got confused as to why I wasn't eating with them.
"It's not going to hurt you Li, you can eat it." Louis laughed. "Don't worry, Harry made the sandwiches not Louis so they're completely safe to eat." Niall joked.
I gave a smile, but it didn't meet my face. "I'm just not hungry is all." I muttered. My voice was going out and could barely make my sentences audible at this point. "But you never ate anything this morning either, how could you not be hungry?" Zayn questioned. Great, now Zayn is onto me. "I don't know, just don't feel like eating today." I shrugged. Everyone else dropped it and went back to eating, but Harry gave me a weird look. I chose to ignore it and just stared at the ground trying not to even think about the food in my presence. Let's just say, my stomach and food are like enemies right now. If they make contact, there's going to be chaos.