Louis stomach bug

Requested:  MichelleKleijn4

Louis's POV

"Come on boys, we're leaving!" Liam called from downstairs.

I dragged myself out of bed begrudgingly and slowly walked downstairs. I knew the second I woke up that I was definitely sick but today is not a day I can stay home. Our manager called and said we have to go to the studio and have at least two songs finished by the end of the day and we barely had any writing done. It was gonna be a long day and now that I'm sick it's gonna be even worse.

"Come on Lou, we need to be leaving." Liam says as he rushes me out the door and into the van.

I sat in the very back of the van and rested my head against the window. The boys chattered on loudly with their conversation but I had no interest in participating in whatever they were talking about. My head hurt too much to even think let alone talk right now. Surprisingly the boys didn't notice I was being quieter than usual, that or they just never said anything but either way I was grateful for it.

When we got to the studio I really didn't feel like listening to the loud piano or guitar playing since I had such a bad headache so I opted to lyric writing instead. I sat in the large beanbag in the corner of the room with a notebook and pencil in hand and just started writing down whatever lyrics first came to mind.

"Louis can you come listen to this and see if it sounds good?" Niall asked from the opposite side of the room.

Begrudgingly I stood up but was overcome with a strong wave of nausea. I stood there for a minute just taking deep breaths waiting for it to pass. For a minute I was sure I was about to spew right then and there but luckily I was able to keep it down.

"Louis what happened there, you good?" Harry asked, looking on worriedly.

"I- I think I'm okay now. I woke up this morning feeling kinda sick and I still do." I admitted.

I don't know what kind of reaction I was expecting to what I just said but I definitely didn't expect the reaction I got.

"Louis nice try but cut the crap. None of us want to be here today but we still have to work whether we like it or not." Liam said.

He had been in a particularly grumpy mood for the last three days and no one knew why. I was hoping maybe the others would stick up for me but it didn't happen. Either they really didn't believe me or they were just trying to stay on the good side of Liam's sour mood.

"Come on Louis, we're in this together. Let's just get this done and over with okay?" Niall says.

At least he wasn't harsh about it. Harry just stayed quiet in the corner of the room, watching the whole interaction come to play. I looked to him for help but he just shrugged and looked away.

"I'm not faking." I grumbled.

There was obviously no point in trying to convince them of anything at this point, but it really upset me that they just upright accused me of lying just to get out of studio day.

"Louis I'm not in the mood to deal with this today. We all have to be here whether we like it or not so let's just not start anymore drama and get on with the day." Liam says sternly.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. I don't know what has got him in such a pissy mood lately but it's getting on my last nerve. I thought my zombie-like appearance this morning would have been enough to prove I'm sick but obviously not. Regardless of how I felt, I still got back to work on song writing. I just went back to my little beanbag chair stuffed in the corner and silently worked on song lyrics