Harry sick and hides it

Requested by: @SyupeoBWanna

Harry's POV

Normally I love mornings. I have a routine of waking up at five everyday so I can make some tea and sip on it while I watch the sun rise. It gives me such a nice and fresh start to my day. Last night I chose not to set my alarm because luckily we have the week off and plus I just didn't feel well. I had a slight headache so I retired to bed early last night thinking I could sleep it off. Oh how I was wrong. I slept until about 10 a.m. and woke up with a migraine and a nauseous tummy. I didn't want to even think about getting out of bed anytime soon and since we had the time off I didn't expect to have to. However right as I had finally began to drift back to sleep I was shaken awake by Liam.

I was so tired and irritated that Liam woke me up after so much work to fall asleep again so I shrugged his hand off my shoulder and rolled over.

"Go away I'm tired." I mumbled sleepily.

"Niall's sick." Liam said plainly.

That was enough to get my attention.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask, turning back over to face him.

"His head's bothering him and he's been throwing up all night. Now he can't sleep and we're completely out of medicine. We were wondering if you could run up to the pharmacy." Liam said.

"Why can't one of you guys do it?" I say grumpily.

"Because Louis is busy trying to help Niall fall asleep and I have to go clean up the hallway that Niall's puked in. So you can either go to the pharmacy or clean vomit off of carpet." Liam says. "And you know the dangers of waking Zayn up."

I definitely didn't want to clean vomit. My stomach was already feeling uneasy, and that definitely wouldn't make me feel any better.

"Fine I'll go." I sighed.

Liam nodded in thanks and left so now I have to gather what little strength I have left and get dressed in something somewhat presentable to go to the pharmacy. I doubt they'd want me showing up in just my underwear.

I threw on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt and prayed that there wouldn't be any paps there to humiliate me with my choice of clothing. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed for the door when I caught sight of Niall on the couch. He was very pale with a tint of rosiness in his cheeks and he was all wrapped up in a blanket with Louis right beside him. I couldn't help but coo at the sight. Poor Niall looks more miserable than I feel. The sight gave me enough energy and motivation to go to the pharmacy and find some medicine.

When I got there I realized I don't actually know what I'm looking for. If he has what I have then he'll probably need some anti-nausea and maybe some pain relief. Liam listed the same symptoms that I have so I guess this will do. I quickly paid and went back home where Niall was already getting sick again. He seemed far worse than I do which made me feel guilty for thinking about being sick in the first place. Niall is way worse than me, there's no way I can tell the boys that I feel sick as well.

"Harry can you go find the thermometer please? Niall's burning up." Zayn says, with his hand placed on Niall's forehead.

I nodded and went through all the bathroom cupboards, trying to swallow back my own nausea. I felt so sick to my stomach and I knew it was only a matter of time before I would be over a toilet losing my guts.

"Here." I say, handing a thermometer to Zayn.

"Thank H." He says as he took it from me.

"102, we need to get that down. I'm afraid you're gonna have to lose a couple blankets blondie." Zayn says sympathetically.