Louis sick and grumpy

Hey! This is a request from @Kayboy232. Enjoy!

Louis's POV

"Thank you for having us and have a good rest of the night!" Liam shouted. We exited the stage and got to our tour bus as fast as we could.
"That was so much fun!" Niall buzzed.
"No doubt, this was the best show on the tour so far!" Harry agreed.
The boys were all talking about the concert and I wanted to join in, but I was exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open. Something felt different though, like it wasn't just exhaustion. I shook it off not really wanting to deal with it at the moment and decided to just head on to bed.
"Tommo where are you going?" Liam asked.
"I'm really tired, I think I'm just gonna head to bed early tonight." I replied.
"Isn't it a bit early for bed? It's only 9:30!" Niall said.
I paused for a moment, trying to think of an excuse.
"I know, but I didn't sleep much last night and after a big concert I'm really tired now." I explained.
The boys still didn't look entirely happy that I was ready for bed, but they let it go anyways. When I got to my "room" I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into my bunk. I closed my eyes for the first time which felt like a relief. Unfortunately, sleep did not follow. I tossed and turned in my bunk for hours trying to find some way to fall asleep. At some point well after midnight, the boys finally retired to their bunks for the night leaving the bus in complete silence. Still no sleep. Eventually a dull headache formed making it even harder for me to relax. I groaned in annoyance. With the headache progressively getting worse, around three something in the morning I got up and went to the bathroom area of the bus to see if I could find any pain relievers. I searched the cabinets for awhile before eventually giving up. I dragged myself back to bed and tried to find sleep again. 

*morning*

"Louuuu." I heard someone whisper in my ear. Ugh, my head was absolutely pounding. And even worse, I had a stomach ache to go with it now.
"What?" I mumbled, not bothering to open my eyes.
"Wake up, we're going to breakfast!" This is definitely Niall. I opened my eyes and sure enough there was Niall standing there staring down on me.
"Go without me." I mumbled.
"What? Why don't you wanna go to breakfast?" Niall asked.
"Cause I don't feel like it." I shot back.
"Fine, geez." Niall left, leaving me in peace and quiet.
Seconds later here comes Liam and Harry trying to get me up.
"Come on mate, we've got the day off. Let's go eat breakfast together." Liam encouraged.
I responded by burying my face deeper into my pillow.
"Pleaseeee." Harry begged.
I groaned and rolled over facing them and they gasped when they saw me.
"Oh Lou, you don't feel good do you?" Liam asked sympathetically.
I rolled my eyes. I just wanted to be left alone so I could sleep.
"I feel fine, I'm just tired. Now please go away." I replied annoyed.
Liam and Harry gave each other looks.
"Look, if you want to go to breakfast, then go. Maybe we can do something together later." I said.
They both hesitated before deciding to just let it go.
"Fine." Harry sighed.
They left and soon I heard the bus door slam shut meaning they had left. I curled myself into a fetal position trying to find some way to ease the nausea. After tossing and turning for several minutes I finally fell into a light sleep.

**************

"Should we wake him up?"
"Probably not, he needs to sleep."
I opened my eyes and saw all of the boys staring down on me.
"Hey mate, how do you feel?" Liam asked.
"Why are you all in here?" I asked.
"Well, when we came back we noticed that you weren't looking quite well. You were sweating and you're really pale so Liam took your temperature and you have a fever." Harry explained.
"What? I don't have a fever!" I said annoyed.
I don't feel well and I just want to sleep and I can't even do that.
"Yeah, you are mate. Your fever is already up to 102." Niall held up the thermometer with the numbers still on it. Well, there was no lying to them now. I just refuse to admit it.
"Please just go away! I'm just tired!" I whined.
"Come on Lou, don't push us away. Is there anything we can do?" Liam asked.
"You can go away." I spat.
The boys sighed in defeat. I hated that I was being so mean. The words just keep flying out of my mouth before I realize it.
"Alright, we'll be in the 'living room' if you need us." Harry said. They all turned around and left leaving me alone again. At least now I can sleep. I went back to my fetal position in hopes of finding sleep again.