Yandere! matt x reader

A beautiful morning soon arises as Matt sat up in bed, slightly yawning. His light blue eyes pond over to his lover, (y/n), who was asleep next to him in bed. He scanned over their features, taking in the color of their (h/l)(h/c) hair. Looking at their (s/c), smiling warmly at them as he stood up to get ready, but stopped as he looked back at them to check their restraints. Luckily for him they were secure. He quietly walked out of the room and looked over at the bloody mess if a living room. He sighed as he tied his hair in a low ponytail. Leaving his purple zip up hoodie on a coat stand. He picked up the petite body of tord, some of the blood that remained somewhat fresh got on him. "Goddammit. " he sighed as he punched the corpses stomach, while dragging it to a corner as he went into the kitchen and saw the body of Edd. Quickly picking it up, putting it in the same corner where tords body was. The two always wore similar sweaters just different colors and designed slightly different. Then he went into the bathroom of where tom remained. He slowly picked up the body as a wave of sadness flowed over him. He then did the same he had done with the others as he began to finish cleaning up. By then you had woken up.

Remembering the events that had happened the day before, you felt tears forming yet you just sat their, in ropes. All alone. Eventually matt returned to you and smiled as he spoke up "goodmornin baby, how'dya sleep?" He asked in a sweet tone. You looked up at him, noticing some new blood stains on him. Probably guessing that he was cleaning up the different scenes of crime. He picked up his iconic bat, which was doused in blood. Began to clean it, as he awaited your reply, but you didn't respond. He looked at you with a slight frown, then loudly sighed as he put down his bat and picked you up and went to the nearby bathroom. He delicately began to remove your clothes but you stopped him.

He took that as a sign to exit and wait outside the bathroom. You then took off your clothes as you felt the warm water hit you felt tears forming as you then slowly sat down and curled up into a ball. Sobbing as you hugged your knees, though the sobbing was muffled with the sound of the shower running. 30 minutes later matt reentered the bathroom, put down a change of clothes for you to wear. Simple blue shorts, underwear and his hoodie. Did he really expect you to wear this hoodie? With no other choice of a shirt you put it on. It smell like blackberries, you calmly took in the scent as a knock at the door could be heard. You froze, only to then see the ginger poke his head in the room. He smiled warmly at you as he entered the bathroom, swiftly picking you up. He carried you into the now non bloody living room, slowly but surely you began to fall back asleep in his arms. Closing your eyes as you heard one simple yet unsettling sentence from the blue eyed boy. "No one will ever take you away from me. Ever"