Od matt x dead reader

Your POV

I just flew around in the night sky looking for my friends, i then made it to a hospital. I then was transfered to a room were everyone was crying. WhY? then they were taken away. But matt didn't want to move, he fought back struggling to get to.... ME? I then look at the heart moniter. A flat pulse. I then screamed as i fell to my knee's crying as the other person or patient next to me was also dead. 

"don't worry, atleast your free," They said as they picked me up then put me back on my feet.

~Time skip to a year~

Matts POV

Its been a hell ride since (y/n) died, and ever since the house has been depressed. i've starved myself .cut myself more than usual. I pulled out my knife and then began the thing i usually do. Tom is very depressed and never smile's, he said its his fault, yet I DON"T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. I then yelled everyones names to come to the living room.

"tom tell us what and how did (y/n) died."

"w-well, 

we were playing in the forest and then I fell into a river as she chased after me then jumped in grabbing me as we both dragged each other out then suddenly we heard laughter as this scary person showed up with a knife, she told me to run then we started running as the person said ' YOUR A TRAITOR YOU FUCKING BITCH' she then threw the knife at me  but 9y/n) jumped infront of me as she told me to run but I took the knife out of her a-and -and"

He then began to cry as he fell to his knees.

"ITS ALL MY FAULT (Y/N) IM SO SORRY!!!!!!)

Your pov

I then heard my name screamed as me and my friend quickley fly to were it was coming from. we then ended up at, home..... I then entered as i saw tom on his knees crying, then I remebered how i died. i got stabbed by my friend alekssa.  I then saw matt crying , he then said it was not toms fault. an i know he was right it was mine then suddenly the back door busted open.

"OH (Y/N)~ I'M HERE AND HEARD HOW YOU DIED, YOU ARE SO FUCKING WEAK AHAHAHA! NOW ITS YOUR FRIENDS TURN!" 

I then saw the blade she had thrown at matt as i fully appeard as i grabbed the knife. he looked shock. I then saw my friend , rosie shocked but then appeard as well. she then disapeared then re appeared behind alekssa and killed her. i then droped the knife then turned around to see matt ramming his lips onto mine as i kiss back. saddly he breaks from the kiss as he then hugs me, the others joined in

Rosies pov

I love it when this happens

" well I should get g-"

I was caught off by the redone shoving me into the hug as i hug the others.

I then heard

" I love you (y/n)" 

"i love you too matt"

bonus

they all live together btw

tord and edd were being chased by more of alekssa's friends as tord tripped on a branch. he then was about to be killed when three slashes could be heard he then looked up to see his new friend. well girlfriend, rosie. 

ALL DONE !!