OD! Edd x reader

a request

enjoy!!!!

Your pov 

I was wandering around in the backyard when suddenly someone tackled me?

I looked up to see a happy matt with a smile all over his face

"HI (Y/N)!!!!!"

"hi matt..."

EH then got of me and helped me up as I saw tom, edd, and tord. I blushed at the sight of edd theen looked away as i then walked away to end up falling in a hole.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!)

I heard edd screamed my name as everything went to black

My POV!

I was walking near the rabbit hole when I heard a person screaming then falling.

"ROSE LILY!!!!!!!"

then the flower caught the person as they blacked out. I then turned to see edd, matt, tom, and tord. Matt as always had a blank expression, tom was cheerful, edd was a very anxous person and hated physical contact, tord was shy, and i was brave.Edd then came closer to see the girl that fell as she opened her eyes and her face was a CRIMSON RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did she like edd?

OD edd's pov

I thyen see the girl wake up in my arms. she was  very flustered. she kinda looked adorable...?

I then dropped her and told the others she was awake.

"ow, wait... EDD HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!!!!!!"

Then imediatly matt pointed his bat at her.

"how do you know his name?"

"wait.. matt?! where did your overcoat go and why to you have piercings?!!!"

"OH! WHATS MY NAME!!"

"WHY IS TOM SO HAPPY? AND WHY IS TORD ACTING SHY?"

"who are you? "

"I'm (y/n)"

I then saw auqa's eye turn into fear as she saw me and started freacking out and running everywhere. I* then smacked her

"shut the hell up"

"EDD THIS ISD THE WORST THING TO HAPPEN SHE IS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!!!!! "

matt then walk over and hugged her or was he holding her? idk buty/n0 was really pretty

le time skip

TOMME'S POV!!!!!!!!

Aww I think edd likes the new girl I then heard four male screams as I turned to the rabbit hole to see four people fallin!!!!!!!!!!! I catch them and dropped them.

"what the.... tom?"

"*gasp*TWO TORDS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"wait what"

My pov

"wait what"

I said as i saw the gang from another dimension. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOLYSHITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHYARWEYOUHEREWHATSGOINGONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed as i ran around freaking out not knowing what to do

I then bumped into the other dimension mat.

"Aww! yours so cute!!!!! It okay Im here!"

He said hugging me i then felt calm and hot as I got out of his arms and went into a corner fangirling

Your Pov

i then went with the gang not knowing who was who.

"wait..... what if these people are oppisite day us"

"but you have a different name "

I heard from my different me

Od edd then came over and said

"(y/n) i thinik I like you".

"I think  i like you too."

we then kissed 

the end 

Bonus:

My pov of view 

"aww but serously how the fuck did you guys come from?"