🌸OD Edd x Pastel reader🌸

Edd's POV
I was quietly reading in my room, the sun glowing in the sky outside, I looked out my window to see Matt, Tom, Tord and (y/n) playing outside, looks like their playing baseball. I put my book down then went downstairs and out the back door. I then smiled at everyone, "Hi Eddie!! Wanna play baseball with us?" I heard (y/n) call out to me I jumped a bit when she ran over and hugged me . I didn't like getting physically being touched, I really wanted to snap at her but couldn't. Her flower crown was a bit crooked so  re adjusted it for her, It had pastel green and pastel (f/c) flowers in it. She looked up at me and smiled, "Dammit (n/n)! You were supposed to hit the ball!" we both turned over to Matt "Sorry Matt! Can we try again?" Matt sighed and nodded. She then let go of me and ran over there as I joined in the game. 
~Timeskip brought to you by pumpkin Pete's cereal~
🌸Your 🌸POV
I then stared at the sunset and smiled, I was in the garden picking flowers, I had a bit of dirt on my skirt and (f/c) sweater. I picked up the green flowers and began work, I was going to create a flower crown for Eddie! it had green roses and green daisy's. I finished making it but I heard the garden gate open, each gate to each others gardens were connected to our neighbors. I looked over and met black eyes, I immediately knew, it was Jon.  I got up and started running towards the house as I was thrown on the ground. He pinned me to the ground, I struggled to get out of his grip but couldn't, he smirked at me. I wanted to cry, I then knew what I had to do "HELP!!! EDD! MATT! TOM! TORD! HE-" he then smacked me across the face and covered my mouth. If your wondering why I ran from him is because he was my abusive ex boyfriend. And I knew he was going to do 'you know what' to me. I shut my eyes crying, I then heard a voice "HEY!" I turned to face Edd and Matt . Edd had a gun while matt pulled out his bat, edd pointed the gun into the air, shut his eyes tightly and shot . Jon then got up and ran from there and to his house, I then got on my knees and began to wept. So many things were in my head. I then felt a warm embrace, it was so kind and gentle. I look up and see edd. He then kissed my forehead ever so gently "it's okay, I'm here my sakura flower...''