⚘1⚘

art cred: @/airisu7425 on tumblr

α⚘⚘α

A lot can happen in a lifetime. Some would even say that living was an amazing experience. Y/n, however, thought that anyone thinking life was something special was a complete idiot.

Y/n's life was absolutely nothing special, especially with the world she lived in. A world run by alphas. There was no negotiating that the alphas of this world completely dominated every aspect of living. Some worship them and some despise them. Y/n was in between. She thought they were just a bunch of knotheads with pretty faces and thick wallets that did nothing but parade around their large piles of gold and laugh at the face of nature. That knothead in question was her father, or sire in proper terms. A rich, intimidating woman with the power to make anyone submit to her every will.

Y/n wasn't an idiot. Sure, she knew almost nothing about the real world but she was anything but an idiot. She knows her father is a villain in all of their glory. Her father was an absolute menace to society, a yakuza leader. One who takes over business after business, ripping families apart, selling omegas to alphas for pleasure, and killing anyone in her path. Her father tried to play the part of a proper sire, one who cared for their pup and raised them with love, but she sucked at it. In turn, she chose to ignore Y/n, storing her in a massive room with no decorations. After the worst day of her life, Y/n has never been outside of those four walls.

And to add to her peachy-keen life, her secondary gender is an omega. An omega with a bird-like quirk that shrinks her heats from every 3 months to once a month, maturing her body faster than a normal omega. By the time she'd turn 16, she'd be a full-blown omega. And that was only a month away.

Y/n dealt with her heats alone, suffering with only her scent prominent in the room. She had no one. She didn't have a pack and barely had a father. She knew almost nothing about being an omega. She had presented after the "disappearance" of her carrier so he wasn't there to teach her all the little things. She didn't know how to nest. She tried to figure it out but nothing seemed to be 100% comfortable for her. But she managed. Y/n taught herself how to conceal her scent so her father wouldn't convulse her face in disgust whenever she was in heat. It was also to keep her from knowing how much Y/n was terrified of her. There was once a time she loved her father but that seemed like such a long time ago.

Every day was the same. Wake up. Clean up. Study. Eat breakfast. Study. Visit from father. Eat dinner. Shower. Sleep. On occasion, she was given a tablet for entertainment. The only other thing that kept her grounded was her music. She was a musician through and through, no matter how much her father detested it. It was the one thing Y/n fought for. The only thing she had left from her mother.

Every day was the same until one day it wasn't. She woke up on edge. The omega inside of her told her something was distinctively wrong. There was someone in her home. It wasn't really a home but it was the only place she knew. There wasn't a plate of food set out for her that morning. She had gone hours without food and did nothing but study until she heard voices. Voices she doesn't recognize. There were three voices she knew. Her mother, her father, and her butler. One of which was dead and the others rarely spoke. She sits in her makeshift nest, desperately holding onto a grey comforter that irritates her skin, and waits as the voices near.

"There's no one down here."

"That does not mean there isn't something down here."

Y/n furrows her arched eyebrows at the voices. She flinches as they knock on the door. Y/n clears her throat.

"Who's... Who's there?"

There's a beat of silence before the door is shattered to pieces. Y/n scrambles back, spine hitting the wall as she watches with terrified eyes. Two people step into the room. A woman with piercing sky blue eyes, dark purple hair, and a revealing outfit. Red glasses adorning her button nose. The man next to her has a slight build with a black outfit. His dark wavy hair hangs to his shoulders and he stares at Y/n with intense golden eyes. Y/n's breath hitches at the sight of them. Waves of intimidation practically radiated off them and she knows without a doubt they're alphas. She asks herself if all alphas were this beautiful. Her father is a beautiful woman herself. No one can deny it with her intense features and curvy figure. And Y/n is almost a spitting image of her father except she had her mother's colors. They have the same face but Y/n has her mother's pale purple eyes and pearl white hair, as well as his quirk.