⚘5⚘

α⚘⚘α

Aizawa Shouta is not a talkative person. After grabbing their lunches, he leads Y/n up to the roof and since then, they've done nothing but sit and eat in silence. Y/n doesn't mind. His existence alone comforts her in ways she's never experienced. Not to mention how much his scent relaxes her. There is more than enough space to sit across from each other and yet Y/n decides to sit directly next to him and after a while, she finds herself pressed into his side.

"Y/n."

She flinches and tilts her head up. "Yes?"

"What happened during the obstacle course?" Shouta glances down at her. "You looked like you saw a ghost."

"Ah, well."

She nibbles on her lip but eventually tells him the whole story. Shouta listens with a blank expression before facing her with a frown.

"So... It sounds to me like he's still... alive."

"I believe so too," Y/n leans against his shoulder again. "Hawks said that he'd look into it since his body was never found."

Shouta hums in response. Y/n smells his scent covering her and she shivers, biting back a purr and nuzzling her face into his side.

"Do you want your mother back?" Shouta finally asks.

Y/n's shoulders slumps. "More than anything."

He nods. "Hawks is a good hero. He'll find him."

"Alright. I trust you."

Shouta lifts an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah," she meets his gaze. "Of course, I do."

He gives her a small smile before leaning over and pressing a featherlight kiss on her forehead. "Thanks."

Before she can think better of it, Y/n smiles and leans her face against his, lightly rubbing their noses together. Shouta bites back a growl and wraps his good arm around her waist, pulling her against him.

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"Would you... Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Y/n flinches and meets his gaze. "Wha- A date?"

Shouta nods. "Yeah, I... I'd like to take you out sometime... Get to know you."

Y/n's face flushes as she glances to the side. Shouta waits patiently, heart in his throat as he gently rubs her lower back. Y/n's omega is reeling. She wants it, so bad. A date with her alpha!? She couldn't have asked for anything more except... except that they can't be together, right? Y/n may have lived a secluded life but she isn't dumb to society's customs. She's read all about teenagers having relationships with teachers. Each situation that was exposed never had a happy ending.

"Can we... do that?" She faces him again with a frown. "I know that... student-teacher relationships are like the forbidden fruit so... is that possible for us?"

Shouta huffs out a small laugh. "You give off this impression that you don't know anything, but you're secretly really smart."

Y/n blushes again and hides her face in his neck. "Well, it's easier that way considering my previous living situation."

Shouta grins and pulls her impossibly closer. "It's possible if you want it to be... I can't explain how I feel about you. It's just something that I've got to have." He pulls back and stares into her eyes. Y/n could not only see but feel his determination. His scent is drenched in his interest and intentions. She isn't sure what she did to capture his attention, but at that very moment, she'd do anything to keep it.