⚘9⚘

a/n: thanks for 3k!!!! gaaaah!!!

α⚘⚘α

Y/n's fucked... completely and utterly fucked. She's not entirely sure how this whole 'living freely' thing is supposed to go but she's pretty sure it doesn't consist of being pregnant with your teacher's child... or children. Fuck... Keigo and Rumi are gonna kill her for this.

Since her pregnancy announcement, Endeavor had put her on desk duty and she's not at all complaining. Rumi and Keigo were busy so she has more time to figure out how she's going to tell them. Shouta on the other hand...

Since he was their teacher, Shouta already knows about what happened, but he doesn't know she's carrying. The others and Endeavor had left that to her, but she kind of wished someone else had told him. She has absolutely no idea how to tell him and it certainly doesn't help that he's been extremely worried about her since the Stain incident. But it turns out she didn't have to wait long.

"Y/n... Y/n!"

"Gah! Huh? I'm awake!"

Denki frowns at her as she rubs her eyes. "Dude, are you okay?"

Y/n sighs. "I'm fine, just really sleepy."

"How've you been since the Stain incident?" Sero asks. "Were you injured?"

"Yeah," she sighs. "He cut off half of my wing."

"What!?"

"Are you okay?" Eijirou frowns.

Y/n lets her wings out and flaps them. "It's fine. It grew back after some help with a healing quirk. It definitely would've taken longer without it."

Mina purses her lips. "How does it feel?"

She shrugs. "It's a bit tender right now, but I'm fine otherwise."

"Since you were at the hospital, did you ever figure out what's going on with your sickness?" Sero asks.

Y/n sighs and nods, glancing away from her pack. "Y-Yeah... I did."

"What is it? Is it bad?" Mina asks.

Denki settles his eyes on her and Y/n watches as his eyes briefly drop down to her pelvis before meeting her eyes again. Y/n bites her lip and nods subtly at him. He hums and nods his head.

"It's not... bad, but it's also not great," Y/n hand moves to rub her stomach but she switches to her arm at the last second. "I'll tell you guys later during lunch, okay?"

"Alright," Eijirou sighs, leaning over to scent her. "No matter what it is, we'll get through this together."

Y/n melts at his reassuring words and scent and nods. "Thanks, Ei."

Sero and Mina scent her and return to their seats. Denki wordlessly leans over and hugs her tightly. Y/n squeezes him in return. He buries his face in her neck and huffs out a laugh.

"You even smell like it," she feels his smile against her neck. "Do you know what you're having yet?"

"Twins," she whispers.

"Holy shit," he lets out a watery laugh before letting her go and looking at her with glossy eyes. "Well, like Eijirou said, we'll get through this together."

Y/n laughs but promptly breaks down into tears. Denki panics and hugs her again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- Fuck, I'm stupid."