⚘8⚘

A/N: thanks for 1k!!!!

α⚘⚘α

"Guess you didn't need my help." Keigo stands there with his arms crossed, eyes trained on Shouta's sleeping form.

Y/n groans at his voice and struggles to open her eyes. "Keigo?"

He sighs and gently pushes her hair out of her face. "Hey, baby bird."

She snorts and pushes into his hand. "'M tired."

"I bet," he cracks a grin. "How'd it go with him?"

Y/n frowns at his question before jerking awake and glancing to the side. "It... wasn't a dream."

Keigo snorts. "Definitely not a dream. Wanna explain that to me?"

She gave him a sheepish smile while covering her naked body with a blanket. "Uh... No, not really."

He lifts an eyebrow. "It's either you explain it to me or you tell Rumi, who's like your stepdad at this point."

Y/n grimaces but gives in. "Fine. I-... I'm not sure what you want me to tell you."

"Alright," he sits on the edge of her bed. "Tell me this at least, it was consensual right?"

"Of course," she frowns. "Shouta's not like that."

"Shouta, huh?" Keigo grins. "First name basis? You're practically married."

Y/n flushes. "We... went on a date Sunday."

"Yeah? How'd it go?"

She smiles softly. "I had fun. Well, until I went into heat."

Keigo clicks his tongue. "He could've at least tried to court you before mating, some alpha he is."

"I still plan to."

The two omegas flinch and turn toward the alpha who's wide awake, laying across his folded arms watching them with hooded eyes.

"You better," Keigo glares. "Y/n deserves nothing but the best."

"Of course," Shouta grins and Y/n's heart races at the sight.

Now that her senses have come back to her, she can not only properly smell but feel Shouta all around her. Her nest is perfectly mixed with their scents and she can feel it settling into her skin. Her omega is jumping through the roof.

Y/n smiles down at him. "Hi."

Shouta smirks. "Hi."

"Well!" Keigo stands and stretches. "I'm gonna make some breakfast. School is completely out of the picture today. You can go back tomorrow."

"Shit, school," Shouta groans.

Keigo lifts an eyebrow. "You didn't call out?"

"I did," he sighs. "Just don't wanna go back."

He snorts. "Have fun with that. The two of you should... talk before you leave."

Without another word, Keigo leaves, closing the door softly behind him. Y/n immediately cuddles into Shouta's chest and purrs heavily. Shouta chuckles and pulls her closer, kissing the top of her head.

"Good morning, kitten."

Y/n hums. "Morning."

"I have a question, though it's probably a little late."

"Hm?"

"Are you on birth control?"

She snorts. "Yeah. I started a month ago."