⚘4⚘

α⚘⚘α

The days go by fast. Y/n trains alongside her classmates. Over time, she slowly starts to open up more and become friends with the majority of the class. She's taken a strong liking to Mina, Denki, Kirishima, and Sero, but she's a bit wary of Uraraka and Midoriya. She gets an off feeling about them.

The morning of the sports festival, Y/n wakes up in a dead sweat with a faint heat in her body. Her head pounds as she stirs in her nest. She groans and reaches over, grabbing her phone and glancing at the date. Her heat shouldn't happen for roughly another week. She knows that so what was this feeling?

As she closes her eyes, flashes of different images clouding her mind and she frowns. A sense of familiarity courses through her body as she tries to decipher the memories. The memories that are not hers. Y/n can see people who look like her. The same white hair, curvy horns, and large pointed wings. Auras of pale yellow, green, blue, and red surround them. They represent the elements. She knows that but she isn't sure how she knows. Are these memories or are they remnants of a dream?

"Y/n!"

She yelps as her door slams open revealing Rumi rushing into the room. Y/n relaxes with a huff and rubs her head.

"Hey, Rumi."

She grins. "Today's the sports festival! Are you ready?"

Y/n shrugs. "As ready as I can be. I barely understand the purpose of this."

Y/n groans again as she sits up. Rumi frowns and places the back of her hand on Y/n's forehead.

"Whoa. You are burning up," she moved her hand to the side of Y/n's neck. "Are you okay? Is it your heat?"

She shakes her head. "It can't be. I still have about another week until it comes. It's never come early before. I just..." She purses her lips, glaring at the ground. "I've been seeing these... people. People who look a lot like me."

Y/n glances up at Rumi. "It can't be a coincidence. Do you think this means something? Do you know anything about my mother's quirk?"

Rumi stares at her with stormy eyes before glancing to the side. "He used to tell me that it was a spiritual thing."

"Spiritual?" Y/n purses her lips.

She nods her head. "He never talked about his quirk much. Just that it was a spiritual thing that he shared with his family. He fought barefoot all of the time. Said it helps him connect with the earth better."

Y/n openly stares at her before nodding. "Okay. Okay, did he... have like, I don't know, a different kind of fighting style?"

Rumi grins. "Yeah. He fought like a dancer. It was nothing like I'd seen before. He taught me some moves. I can never use it in my own fighting style but it did wonders for a workout."

Y/n leans into her face. "Can you teach me?"

Rumi extends her hand. "Sure, come on."

α⚘⚘α

"Morning!"

Y/n turns and grins. "Mornin', Mina, Denki."

Denki lifts his eyebrows in amusement. "Well, someone's in a good mood."

Y/n accepts his hug with a small shrug. "I learned a bit more about my mom this morning. I'm excited to use it during the festival."

"Oh! Are they new moves?" Mina throws her arm around Y/n.